Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sounds like there maybe a common idea here....
    Think I'll replace my trooper warrior pole dancer with an Eddie again....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Well, I like the the Eddies best as well all other toons interfere with my team and I have no assurance they will survive the daily grind. However I allow up to 8 non-eddies and use them on the skull-quests.

In terms of dropping troopers, well I keep track of who is active and who isn't but in gerenal I only drop someone if I havn't recieved badges in 14 days. Firstly they might simply be on vacation and secondly the badges do not always show, i.e. I recieve way more badges, then are being shown to me, when I look into the game.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    That's a good point!
    I swear sometimes I see the troopersnames come up on screen but don't see the points appear on my badges tally.
    But then again it probably does a reset when you close and re-open the game...

Ok so It definitely seems that 2 days is to soon to drop an otherwise loyal trooper.
    I guess I do notice the majority of loyal "commonly seen" names appear each day.

I get quite a few requests from time to time and don't know what to do, maybe I'm passing up a daily grinder?
    But feel I should be loyal in return to those I have in my troopers team now.

OS
    iOS
    The odd thing is the points will continually add as you play. Every time you go back to the main HUD new points are there. So when you reload the game.. and see the pop up.. some, if not all, of those associated badges/points have already been awarded to you. At least, that's what it looks like to me.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I generally allow up to 3 weeks, and I don't keep track who's using my champion.
    Also, I generally run my Eddie troopers first and then adapt my team to allow for non-Eddie troopers.
    I usually run Powerslave because it's quicker and cheaper than AMOLAD and I can be sure that with Navigator alone, I can win this level 100% of the time, regardless of any troopers on board.

OS
    iOS
    I don’t drop troopers before 2 weeks off as nearly all of them are much appreciated forum members. Ofc also depends on heads-up. Everybody needs a break from time to time from the game. If someone is off for some time and I might have missed a post or there is no I usually write a PM. For a long time I checked who played my champion, but now I don’t do this any more, so I might not notice if you don’t use it. I don’t care if you have an Eddie or an other char for champion as long as it is no 1*
    Btw sent you a request rags. Hope you have an open spot \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I'll start looking at Troopers that are inactive 3 days. Most of my Troopers are forum members so reaching out via PM or the "Last Call" thread usually gets a response. Older Troopers like Sag, for instance, I gave a week. Newer Troopers I'll give 3 or 4 days max if no response. If I see that you are inactive, I'll skip your Trooper after 3 days because I feel badges should be reciprocal.

I have no preference on champion. All Troopers are used.

There is also the occasional "break" that is needed. If it gets posted on the forum, then no worries. Communication is the key.
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 05-07-2018 at 03:20 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Really.. if I recognize the user.. mostly due to forum activity.. I never bother removing them even if they are inactive for a longer period of time. The only way I remove a name I recognize is if they clearly are done and set their champ to a 4 star character or a level 1 character or something like that. That's a good way to let others know they should dump you.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    At times I kept close tabs on this before NF put the limits on Trooper store purchases. The badges just aren’t as important as they once were. Especially for long time players.

I would give long time loyal troopers at least a week. Some I kept several weeks before dumping. New troopers I would only give about 3 days grace. I mean if I just accepted them, and they already skip playing within a week or so. That’s just not cool.

I do have mostly forum members at this point. That makes things easier.

I also prefer Eddies for most of the reasons stated. Makes sense with auto play. I do have 2-3 troopers with non Eddies at the moment. These are as they should be, maxed out. If it’s a rare toon like beast that’s cool to have as I don’t have him.

Non Eddies do get played last, and in Skull Quest for me as well. I never skip them.

Really with auto play, there are few reason (vacation, emergency, etc.) to not play troopers. Put it on Powerslave at bedtime and most will be done over night.

OS
    Android
    I'll have a look when the maintenance break is over and done with gotN, I think I do have a spot..
    Would like to pick up a few more regular forum members but not at the expense of loyal troopers...
    But I do agree with the 1 - 4* trooper, saying I'm done with the game, unless I can see it's level getting higher each time I use it, which is rare these days with full auto mode...