Thread: 2 bugs!

OS
    Android

Exclamation 2 bugs!

(Bad english)
    When speed of light eddie uses his special against an opponent ghosted the number of turns of the ghost effect bocome more, and not less, so it helps opponents.

When the blue angel has block beneficial effects on hin he is not able to give any effect even in allies and he doesn't give accuracy down in opponent too.

OS
    iOS
    I made this mistake too. Seems the AI thinks that "ghost" status is a negative effect, which in essence it is because it has a permadeath at the end of the timer but like most other things, this will not be in your favor. Like why does SSE not steal the ghost status with his fury like Visions does with Take?
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I made this mistake too. Seems the AI thinks that "ghost" status is a negative effect, which in essence it is because it has a permadeath at the end of the timer but like most other things, this will not be in your favor. Like why does SSE not steal the ghost status with his fury like Visions does with Take?
    It’s a golden buff. SS can’t steal golden buffs.

OS
    Android
    Ghost is not a negative effect... many characters and talis too give it as buff. It's a bug. Yes, SS can't cause it is yellow.

OS
    Android
    And i tried to give to an opponent ghosted decrease duration of positive effects (with the assassin infernal dog) and it doesn't decrease. They have to check that thing

OS
    iOS
    it's a negative effect because it's just a delayed permadeath.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah ghosted is a funny one, it can be dealt as a negative effect or it can be given to an ally through talisman etc.
    Either way I'm not sure I want it on one of my characters, Often used on Clair which is the reason I kill her first in PVP (if there isn't a block ally in place).
    Buff or Negative effect? Horses for courses....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Ok, but the sol's ability have to give troubles to enemies, not helping them! In that case it should decrease that or just do nothing!!