Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    After purchasing my quota of eternity frags in the arena store or trooper frags in the trooper store, I don't get chains locking me out of more fragments anymore, or the eternity/trooper frags option disappearing as it did for a short time after the last update.
    I have tried to purchase (test) the trooper frags after collecting my 5x weekly quota it still won't allow further purchases so that part is right but there's a (I would call it) cosmetic bug there I suspect, or is this going to be the norm now?
    There are two new issues we've been able to identify with the most recently update (most commonly seen with the Trooper Store, but we're investigating if this also includes other stores):

• Items in certain stores will disappear from the list instead of being listed with locks and an indication that they're locked until the next reset. This is purely visual; the Trooper Store has not changed since the last few updates.
    • Items in certain stores will not lock up when you've purchased them the maximum amount of times for that period (such as the full 5 times you can buy Trooper Soul Fragments per week). This is also purely visual; a restart of the app will update the store (to what is right now the bugged presentation noted above where a locked item is no longer listed until it becomes available again).

The above two issues are compounded by the existing issue where some players will not see things reset after the weekly reset (which is typically corrected by force closing and relaunching the app).

The older existing issue is something we know is harder to solve, but the two new issues are being worked on, and we may already have a fix for the next major update.

OS
    Android
    Nice work Sparton! The response is much appreciated. Kindest Regards!

Now if we could just get the NF developers team to tweak the 5* drop rate by even 1% more?? Please?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Nice work Sparton! The response is much appreciated. Kindest Regards!

Now if we could just get the NF developers team to tweak the 5* drop rate by even 1% more?? Please?
    +10000000000000 and stop the ridiculous dupe fest with 15 times same 4* and never the good ones
    I play all troopers all days.

The odds of souls is not something we want to tweak once the soul is live to not inadvertently "screw over" people who've already opened souls under their launch values, unless it's directly tied to a promotion (such as a 2x chance of 4★ and 5★ characters promotion, which we've done sparingly in the past).

That said, we do understand and respect the feedback, and we're looking at different ways for future events to make certain highlight characters more achievable (through adjusting the increased chance weighting, through increasing the availability of the souls, or through other means).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    (such as a 2x chance of 4★ and 5★ characters promotion, which we've done sparingly in the past).
    L
    I say we are over do for one of those events. I think they are by far the best of any event becaus if you are lucky with getting rare souls you can do sacrifice almost at infinite. Which to the devs point is why they can’t increase rates too much because at a doubling rate sacrifice can be abused so I think rates are fine or close to find just wish there was a work around for missing toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I say we are over do for one of those events. I think they are by far the best of any event becaus if you are lucky with getting rare souls you can do sacrifice almost at infinite. Which to the devs point is why they can’t increase rates too much because at a doubling rate sacrifice can be abused so I think rates are fine or close to find just wish there was a work around for missing toons.
    you can say that, because you've had luck with the "rng" (double beast, for example) but some others we have not seen a new eddie or character in months, just duplicates, one after another, so I do not think this really is very all right. heroic souls are a good start, but without somehow fixing this rng for all, the gap will increase, more than it already is.
    just my thoughts.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    While I have been lucky recently it has not been the case all the time it’s knowing when to take advantage of your resources. Again, a lot of the characters I have, have come during these 2x rate events. These last two events I have been insanely lucky with two beasts and clansman, but I say in my posts it’s not about % it’s about correcting the chance for dupes. People get enough 4 and 5 Star the problem is a) there are so many now and b) when you do get a 4 or 5 Star it’s one you already have. That’s what needs to be corrected not necessarily the %

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    That’s what needs to be corrected not necessarily the %
    Not sure if this can even be addressed because as has been stated by the devs. Souls are determined when you acquire them not then you turn them in. The developers would have to have a program that would evaluate your list of characters prior to awarding you the soul and that would be nearly impossible since the chance for acquiring rare souls is also a small percentage. I mean they could have a program that checks your list prior to doing any process that could potentially award a soul. it just seems like a like of code. I just don't think its possible to do and so the only viable option is to increase the chance the of 4* and 5* characters from souls. The other solution in place now is the sacrifice pit. That still does not fix dupes but it gives you a place to possibly gain more rare souls from sacrificing. So maybe a better option would be to give higher chances for rare souls from sacrificing. Especially at the 3-5 tier levels.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Originally Posted by SPARTON_LOTB

The odds of souls is not something we want to tweak once the soul is live to not inadvertently "screw over" people who've already opened souls under their launch values, unless it's directly tied to a promotion (such as a 2x chance of 4★ and 5★ characters promotion, which we've done sparingly in the past).

That said, we do understand and respect the feedback, and we're looking at different ways for future events to make certain highlight characters more achievable (through adjusting the increased chance weighting, through increasing the availability of the souls, or through other means).

A few things here: firstly I can understand that, If you have worked hard for a year or more or (just as bad) purchased a soul or chance at a soul you would be mighty upset if all of a sudden after having finally achieved you're goal soul, it was more easily available.
    However that said there are a rare few still playing that have claimed every character and even if they had, at the rate NF introduce new characters they would be back in the same position as everyone else.
    It could also be said that the 'rare few with every character' dealt with the same anguish (back in their day) that the vast majority do now.
    So whilst a few might get their panties in a bunch for a couple of days, they and everyone else ("everyone else" = currently with their panties in a bunch) stand to benefit.
    Sparton please don't misunderstand me, I say this as I want to better understand LOTB developers perspective, inspire healthy debate and get positive feedback or feedback anyway...

As a developer you must have seen a myriad of (if you will) 'customer complaints' through support or these forums spending their hard earned money or time on something they enjoy expecting (this is what goes through my head) that "oh I've saved so many rare, mythical, legendary, rare assassin/gunner etc souls it's just gotta drop something new?"
    And coming up with bubkiss!
    So how is increasing 5* chances on everyday play "screwing over" achievers of those souls? I won't be upset if the last few 5* star characters, that took me over a year to achieve become more easily available.
    I'm not the greatest player by a long shot, but I play everyday, usually giving up 2-3 hours a day and over a year a small fortune in $$$.
    If NF will not change those 5* percentages then at least setup an individual user counter/log (unseen but working in the back ground) that recognises 2 x things, 1.hours on LOTB and money spent. Once a predetermined value has surpassed the counter/log resets and the user receives some award that will guarantee them any character of their choice and I mean any!
    Kind of like opening a LOTB shopping mall with every 4* and 5* character ever created on display for potential purchase.

Before you say that's what frontier coins are for, frontier coins work for several characters only and most are unattainable in a small amount of time (1-2 weeks) to the average user.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Check you're VH eddie fragment, i won 65 and i see 55 ^^
    I play all troopers all days.