Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    angelkelly
    S.lilith doesn’t grant immunity to her whole team. Smh...

OS
    Android
    So, can anyone explain what is gauntlet...if it was in the past i must missed it
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    It was in the state of the nation earlier this year. Basically, as I understand it, it's a wave of enemies probably similar to LoL and BNW, but you can only use each character once during the event, so choose your teams wisely and don't sac characters unless they are dupes.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Okay, I'm not trying to complain here... I'm honestly curious to hear the explanation: why is it a good idea for Trooper Badges to have their own store? What exactly went into the thought process of this decision? Was the thinking: "People are able to spend every currency they have in one convenient place (minus the Iron Coins, of course... but surely the Arena must always remain its own thing )... this has to stop!" lol I mean, a tab to get to the store to spend Trooper Badges from the Trooper section, sure... but why would you ever take away the tab to spend badges in the main store?

If anyone could explain the thought process that lead to this change, I am keen to learn it. I want to believe!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Pretty sure she was never supposed to.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Okay, I'm not trying to complain here... I'm honestly curious to hear the explanation: why is it a good idea for Trooper Badges to have their own store? What exactly went into the thought process of this decision? Was the thinking: "People are able to spend every currency they have in one convenient place (minus the Iron Coins, of course... but surely the Arena must always remain its own thing )... this has to stop!" lol I mean, a tab to get to the store to spend Trooper Badges from the Trooper section, sure... but why would you ever take away the tab to spend badges in the main store?

If anyone could explain the thought process that lead to this change, I am keen to learn it. I want to believe!
    Clearly thy are planning on adding more tabs.... 50000000000 trooper badges for Scrooge McEddie.

Actually.. speculation is that the number at the top of the main HUD were getting too long.. so my moving them to the Trooper tab.. they eliminate that problem. The same way IC don't take up space at the top of the main HUD.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Hi everyone!

We want to thank you all for your patience while we worked through the issues that arose earlier this week. Please tap this link from your device to receive a gift of 150 Ironite: https://tinyurl.com/y85mju96

**Please note: You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

6HNLQ-E59RJ-GYGRB

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

(This link has also been shared on social media, so if you have already claimed it there, it will not work a second time. Thanks!)

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Leviathan!
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    She is not supposed to do that, the one who grants immunity is the purple.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The game is still under maintenance for iOS while the update is propagating. It seems some territories have had it propagate much faster, but we're not confident it's reached most players' regional stores yet. We'll lift maintenance for iOS soon, though.
    FYI.. noon Pacific Time (GMT -8).. iOS update is available.
    CLANLESS