Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It is really disappointing when you set a character as a counter to one of the most rampant debuffs and it doesn’t even work?!?! And we are to wait another month because you guys can’t test things right, even as positive as I am, I am really starting to lose faith in this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    It is really disappointing when you set a character as a counter to one of the most rampant debuffs and it doesn’t even work?!?! And we are to wait another month because you guys can’t test things right, even as positive as I am, I am really starting to lose faith in this game.
    I just now tested her passive and it healed the team for both rounds. Is it just the immunity to reduce health that doesn't last long?

Correction: the healing works, but the immunity stops working.

I like the buff to Trooper Eddie. Although his cleansing move is tricky to get the timing. It's worth trying.k
    Last edited by Amarthir; 05-09-2018 at 10:39 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    She is suppose to make your whole team immune to the Lower max health debuff. It seems to work for the whole team for one turn and only her after that. This is just obvious points that there is virtually no testing done especially around a VERY important new character tuning. We were able to discover this after one fight how do they not catch this.

A hotfix just went live a bit ago, which did the following:

• Challenges involving actions in the My Team screen will now track progress and be completable again
    • Achievements for the unreleased Gauntlet feature have been removed

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Real Bug... Store (regular store) shows Trooper badges when I think it is supposed to show Frontier Coins. There's no FC balance in the main store.
    Yeah, it looks like there was some mixups regarding the currency bars for various screens. I'll pass that along to ensure that's tracked.

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    LotB QA at its finest again ... how many fights does it take to catch this bug - well I noticed it on the 1st - and needed 1 more to confirm it. Tells me there is no QA at all because the passive of the S Lillith is probably one of the most important new features and it wasn't obviously tested at all.
    It is really disappointing when you set a character as a counter to one of the most rampant debuffs and it doesn’t even work?!?!
    To be clear, it was tested (I looked up the task in our tracking system to confirm), it just appears that it was confirmed to exist as described, and it was just missed that this effect (which shouldn't even have a duration other than "infinite") had an incorrectly set duration in one part of the effect.

Because it is a passive effect, the duration of it is not actually visible in-game, even though it, like basically every other gameplay effect, has a "Status Duration" field. In fact, every "effect" in combat (not just status effect, but thing like damage, healing, situational immunity, etc) all have over a dozen different fields, and any one of those set incorrectly can cause a bug of some kind which is a complete black box to you as players in the same way it's a black box to our testers. Because of the nature of how the data is constructed, it can't not have a duration set (the game would barf thinking the data was invalid), and because the data can also be in a place where the way something needs to function has nested effects (ie an effect pointing to another effect), it's sometimes necessary for a top-level effect to have a duration of 1 if it's sub-effects have the infinite duration. I couldn't even tell you the total amount of fields that need to be set exactly right to ensure that one Spiral Path passive functions currently, other than it being well over 100 different values (a top-level effect pointing to 3 sub-effects, with each sub-effect of those pointing to 2-3 other sub effects, with a minimum of 57 fields per effect/sub-effect).

Basically, that the bug we missed is one of hundreds of possible ways that one effect could have not functioned completely correctly. We cannot practically check every possible field's results (especially when it's not something our QA can even see directly) after accounting how many other tuning changes can go live in an update, and after accounting for all of the other feature and bug fix testing that needs to happen.

All that said, while we'll never be able to be perfect in catching stuff like this, we will review our testing process for tuning changes like this to better guard against it happening again.

OS
    iOS
    Another bug:

Just noticed both SoW and SoT count down timers are gone. The ones that let you know when you will be awarded 1 sand. This is especially huge for arena strategy.

To clarify further - I have 8 SoW at the moment, I have no way to tell when I will be awarded a 9th. I have 90 mins to clear my list. Provided I don’t lose, will I get my 10 SoW before my list resets? Know way to know now. I’m inclined to reset my list to make sure I have time and sands to clear it.
    Last edited by T-Man; 05-09-2018 at 11:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    I think SOW is on a set time mine always replenishes 13 minutes after the hour.

OS
    iOS
    I think SOW is on a set time mine always replenishes 13 minutes after the hour.
    I was just thinking this. Mine is about 20 after the hour. In the arena anyway. Is it the same for SoT? Still the counter is nice to have.

OS
    Android
    I never really tested it out cause SOT isn’t as valuable to me as SOW but I would believe so.

OS
    iOS
    Same here JJJ.

OS
    iOS
    Well you get SOW for daily achievements.
    I start with 0.. do all the dailies and have 5 SOW I think. It never actually refills in 1 step from what I've seem. And it's on like a 49 minute clock.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..