Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I just heard Bjork "Army of Me" while in the Time Rift Dungeon, and it worked really well... both thematically and instrumentally

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Awwww man, do I have to?
    He's really not my type.
    *rim shot*

The only crash test dummies I know is Hmm Hmm Hmm or however many Hmms it has
    That's definitely their 15 minutes of fame, for sure. I like A Worm's Life better though... it was the last album of theirs worth having, imho.
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    So I get bored very quickly listening to the same song over and over; this has led me to turn the music off on the game after playing through each new level a couple of times and have a different soundtrack on. Obviously my Maiden playlist has heavy rotation when I'm playing this game, but I need variety, so I regularly listen to other stuff as well.

Today I had my "classic rock" spotify playlist on.
    What works: Out in the Fields by Gary Moore is great for farming battlefield madness
    What doesn't work: My Melancholy Blues by Queen is not great for this game at all

I'm curious if this is something other people do too?
    I have my own Maiden playlist I play as well as some other bands I put in...for instance, TONIGHT I'm playing this album and it's fantastic w/game..my neighbor just went to see this concert...I didn't even know he was going until we started talking about android games and I mentioned this one...turns out he's a rabid metal fan who travels far to concerts and was totally unaware of this game, he was able to name the albums/songs eddies I showed him in this game came from, so thanks LOTB for this too

Name:  anthraxkingsformats4-638x400.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  65.3 KB
    Last edited by PsychoEddie; 09-19-2016 at 03:22 AM.