Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilith soul

OS
    iOS
    Bought my first Lilith with Frontiers that I had been saving -Warrior Lilith - still my favorite.
    Next event I managed to get 380 frags though I played that event more than the most recent event.
    Most recent event managed to collect 680 Lilith frags and got lucky- Pulled Gunner and Assassin.

This entire recent event I only farmed VII.

The frag drop rates really seemed better this last event. I know that I did not put forth as much SoT refills as I did prior and I only managed to land one 50 frag drop..ironically the last drop I needed to get post 500.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    GotN, you know I agree with you. Been beating this drum pretty hard lately. Cashed in another Eternity Soul yesterday. Still haven't pulled Wrath naturally. Playing the Arena for a year, to not miss getting those damn souls every week, and I still can't get the collection the way it was (improperly) designed.

I only got enough Frags for one Lilith this past event. Assassin. Now have Magus and Assassin. About 150 away for the next event. I have enough Frontier Coins to buy another Lilith, but I'm not sure I want to for the issue you describe. Lilith souls are even more difficult and resource intensive to get than Eternity or Trooper Souls! The fact you can get dupes like that......it really boggles my mind why the development team can't figure out why this is such a huge source of frustration.

Well, I guess I can, because I was personally told Frontier coins were the fix for this issue. My counter to that is, Alexander the Great Eddie. Frontier Coin only purchase character. If you want to collect for that character; then you can't have your Lilith, Wrath, Bastion or whatever is in the future.

One last thought, instead of Soul Frags for Eternity, Trooper or Lilith souls; why not change it to purchase the same in Frontier Coins instead? Instead of buying 50 Trooper Soul Frags a week, let me buy 75 Frontier Coins a week. (200 Frags = Trooper Soul = 300 Frontier Coins) Drop Frontier Coins instead of Lilith Frags. That way we can control what we get on these grind intensive souls. I'm sure NF has some overpaid Business Analyst that has never grinded for a Lilith tell me that's a bad idea, but.. it would sure settle me down.

Enough time on this post, I have to get back to work.

Thanks for the thread GotN!
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    My counter to that is, Alexander the Great Eddie. Frontier Coin only purchase character. If you want to collect for that character; then you can't have your Lilith, Wrath, Bastion or whatever is in the future.
    That’s exactly the point. Nothing against long time goals, but this is just ridiculous for normal daily players. I thought about going for him, but with the current rewards from Trooper/Eternal/Lilith fragments it would take about 55 weeks to get him and, like you said, without the 100 % chance of any other char you can get from FCs, so I denied the thought. I mean, over 1 year to get him, really??? On the other hand, been waiting for Aces High and Cyborg for nearly two years now, so not that bad, haha.

The possibility to purchase FCs in other ways is a very good idea! Hopefully something about that will change in the future, maybe when the Gauntlet is launched. Hope this happens soon as frustration is very high here atm.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Despite poor luck since Clansman event I finally had some good luck. Finally got enough for my 5th Lillith Soul and landed Magus so that is 5 for 5 with no dupes. Also managed another Nile soul at the same time and pulled another Nomad.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    my second Lilith is purple,what is good talismans for her?

OS
    iOS
    I’ve seen Purge and Energy. That’s a 2400 IC commiment and minimum of 3 months though if you want all the same. I am using Heal and Assassin but I am still just learning her. I am not a fan of Holy Bomb as it doesnt activate for me as often as I would like. So te Heal aspect offsets that. Fate is also common though I may look at Angel and Energy. If I had Purge though I would probably swap her in for Gunner Lillith, since the only use I have for her is buff removal now.

OS
    Android
    My rng luck pulling lillith souls: cashed in 3 sets total, drew 3 assassins. Seems to be the most common lillith.

OS
    iOS
    what Lilith to choose Magus or Gunner? I have warrior and assassin Lilith and 1000 iron coins

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    what Lilith to choose Magus or Gunner? I have warrior and assassin Lilith and 1000 iron coins
    I would wait, as the next event will be a fragment event. Maybe you get one of the missing Liliths there! Apart from that I prefer Gunner one, but many others dislike her since the last update
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    thanks Blade i will do that,i have 260/500 Lilith fragment