Thread: Alchemist soul

OS
    Android

Alchemist soul

I've wondered about this toon for a long while. I've been going back and forth as to whether I want him. He's cool and I do want him overall, but I've converted the fragments about a month or so ago. Now I'm back up to 140 it off 150 fragments needed to get him. I've since completed at least 3 vortex sacrifices and have yet to get the final 10 fragments. How do these actually drop, is it only in special events?

OS
    iOS
    You should get frags every Vortex Max. (The inner circle.) If you haven't gotten them, contact support.

He's worth a roster spot at least, or good sac fodder. He's a natural 5 star.

Last thing I'd do again is convert those frags..IMO.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    The alchemist along with Hallowed Eddie are in all the top PvP players rosters, also can be used in the gauntlet. If you can redeem him, he is a worthy toon to have in your playlist. Since it takes around 10 vortex fills to aquire him I would carefully consider before sacrificing him.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I'm looking to get him. I'm going to wait until my next vortex and make sure it does drop, then I'll contact support.