Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Need help with 4th Toon please

Guys I'd like your help please, just a general pointer for who to add to my main team.
    I have a team of 3 I'm happy with, Benjamin Breeg, CoD Gunner and CoD Magus, all 100% and max'd. But I keep messing about with the 4th Toon, I'm not settled with it and need some guidance.
    My choice is Corrupt General, Hellraiser Warrior, Rocket Dog Warrior and Valkyrie Hunter Warrior. All of these are also 100% and I have various Talismans I can mess about with. I have others but thse are max'd and ready to rock.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated please
    Thanks.
    Last edited by AODqw97; 09-17-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    Rock N' Roll, the only religion you can trust !
    In-game ID: Warpig

OS
    iOS
    Hi.

Main team for what? cosmos or arena? Also depend on your talismans for each of your three main guys.

Corrupt General was heavily used by me earlier on as it was full team hitter and had a good chance of stun - but he is soft if there are warriors in the opposition so maybe need Endure talisman as a minimum if you go with him. Rocket Dog is decent but in a warrior team or team that uses ATK more than yours does - sort of the same for Valkyrie you mention though she does hit quite hard. Tough call I think but it does depend on what you are using this team for and also what tallies you have to use.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    For PvP, M CotD isn't that strong. Breeg and G CotD (with Primordials) are good. If you don't have Primordials G CotD becomes less beneficial.

Hellraiser (any class), rocket dog, W Valkyrie are all kind of mediocre at best. As Scott points out, CG is decent. I'd dump M CotD for CG. Then worry about a 4th. For PvP you'd do well with a blocker or reviver.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Post your game name in the request also as it allows us to look at your full roster and maybe make some better suggestions.

OS
    Android
    Hey thanks for your responses gents, much appreciated.
    Game name is Warpig-5804 Stormseye, thanks for your help.

My primary team will (depending on which 4th character I use) defeat everything in the cosmos, level 10 LoL's and level 10 NotB Madness and all level 10 Gardens, I can farm any of them with no real trouble. So I'm thinking now to concentrate on PvP with the toons I have.
    So again that's B.Breeg (max everything) Gunner CotD (max everything) and a 50% ish CotD Magus.
    It's the 4th I'm having trouble with.
    I don't have primordials, never even seen one. Trying to get the other 2 meteors, not far off now.
    I don't throw too much money at the game (some) so I don't have bunch of the high ranking talismans.
    I have a couple sets of Oracle, a flash set, immortal, couple of sets of thorns then the usual suspects.
    Hope any of that helps and again I do appreciate your help & advice.

OS
    iOS
    Looking at your allies and talismans, I would try and improve the following

Benji - I would swap out the Health Talismans and power up 3 Explosive to replace. Only his heal is based on Max Hp. Vile is great for damage and the extra Explosive damage plus chance for burns will continue to do damage. You could power up some Energy Talisman but the Shields will do fine. You could also use the Immortality set in place if you are having issues with survivability, though Benji is pretty hearty.

Magus CoTD - Since you have no Destiny set and no blocker I would use the Oracle set in place of the Health/Enduring set. I would still work towards a Destiny set using Trooper badges. The set works well and almost any ally that use them.

Gunner CoTD - I would use Chance and Assassin/Immortal sets here

Golden Pharaoh Dog - while not seen much in the upper ends of PVP as he used to be, he can still offer substantial damage buffering. The current gauntlet rewards are Angel Talismans which would benefit this ally immensely. Invisibility Talismans where helpful for me early on before I had Angels in this regard. Often the dog would remove negative effects and gain Vanish thus protecting itself and still supporting with the passive. I am always partial to Energy in green slots but you can utilize anything here really just to bolster the Health since he is gonna be your main damage mitigation.

All just suggestions and I am sure others could have better input but that's how I would approach it at the moment. Who knows, your next soul might be something even better and the whole scheme will change.

Good Luck
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Wow that's a comprehensive answer Stormseye, many thanks indeed for that. I shall log in a little later and start looking through with your suggestions and see what I can do.
    I'll report back with what I've figured out

OS
    Android
    Ok so I'm trying out your suggestions now Stormseye.
    Slightly confused with the Magus CotD, I can't fit the Oracle talismans because he has one green slot?

OS
    iOS
    My mistake I was looking at the Mayan Priestess when I typed that. You may have to stick with the Enduring on the Magus CoTD until you get a Destiny set but I would still swap Health for maybe the Blind Set. Also need to try and get Talismans that benefit the base attack stat. I know that is tough with limited talisman selections but just keep it in mind as you gain more talismans.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Got it, thanks so much.