Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What talismans and team do you use for him ?

OS
    Android
    I was going to mention my experience has not been he steals effects when he kills but he is so over powered I don’t even care if it’s bugged or not

OS
    Android
    I had a crack at him in the arena last night against a name I have never seen before in the arena, I will admit I used Pharoah Eddie, Alliance General , Gunner and Warrior Lilith's, I'm getting up there with my relics collection so thought it might be enough, How wrong was I it was total domination... I would like to add him to my collection!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    This new Braveheart character is indeed a Lethal Weapon ... he is a lot of fun I have to admit.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I agree, he is really good - great artwork and a great skill set! On defense he is not capable to use his full potential (in the few test fights I did), unfortunately -> stupid "AI". But on offense he is a lot of fun! And he is a useful counter to that one Eddie that is seen a lot in the top 50 of PVP recently...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    And he is a useful counter to that one Eddie that is seen a lot in the top 50 of PVP recently...
    That sounds good in theory but the fact remains that Iron Eddie can and will Fury every round and even if you can remove the effects, you still need 6 power to do it and if you aren't running any Energy talisman then you aren't going to have the power to cleanse. then you still have to deal with the other 3 allies he has, most commonly, 86k damage dealing Beasts , 6-hitter Magus Lilliths, Always 3-hit Echo Warrior Lilliths, Remove-every-buff-every-time Gunner Lilliths, Always-Lockdown-Cleanse/Heal skill Assassin Corrupt Rescuers and the ever popular Steals/revenges/counters/attacks-at-will-every-round-including-your-round Sentinel Mayan Priestess.

Note that all these associated titles are only applied from the "non-boosted" computer AI. These special abilities and titles will never happen for you.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    That sounds good in theory but the fact remains that Iron Eddie can and will Fury every round and even if you can remove the effects, you still need 6 power to do it and if you aren't running any Energy talisman then you aren't going to have the power to cleanse. then you still have to deal with the other 3 allies he has, most commonly, 86k damage dealing Beasts , 6-hitter Magus Lilliths, Always 3-hit Echo Warrior Lilliths, Remove-every-buff-every-time Gunner Lilliths, Always-Lockdown-Cleanse/Heal skill Assassin Corrupt Rescuers and the ever popular Steals/revenges/counters/attacks-at-will-every-round-including-your-round Sentinel Mayan Priestess.

Note that all these associated titles are only applied from the "non-boosted" computer AI. These special abilities and titles will never happen for you.
    A lot of annoying things - yes - and Iron Eddie every round fury is a pain in the butt - but my fully sharded Warrior NBOL revenges a lot to be honest - he also saves my butt a lot taking buffs away from the enemy.

With Iron I try to take him out first or I make sure that I have 6 power when he is ready to fury and try to take him down the next round. Problem is - even with energy talismans my toons don't steal energy anymore. They take down the enemy's but I think due to perfect corrpution the energy is not added to my stash ... I might be wrong.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    They take down the enemy's but I think due to perfect corrpution the energy is not added to my stash ... I might be wrong.
    Nope you are 100% correct Hold. I forgot about that so yea, if you don't have 6 power when he Fury's you will get no more energy from steals. So then the cycle perpetuates and Iron Eddie will continue doing fury every round and you may as well just concede.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Yes, its true - a good energy (and also fury) management is essential against Iron Eddie. Still I lost a fight recently when I thought to be prepared well. Immunity up for my complete team, everybody at almost full health, >6 Energy in the bank at the end of my turn. Instead of going first with the fury (what is rather normal in my experience for the "AI", if fury-meter is full), enemy's gunner lilith started and of course removed ALL immunity from my team. Then IE fired his crazy fury and my Clansman had the worst combination of debuffs, so that one perfect hit from ACR killed him. Bad luck!
    To be honest, we all know about the defence accuracy boost. And to a certain level it is ok as I think that otherwise the challenge to win a fight would be much lower (I want to exclude the relic topic here, as that screwed everything close to a fair competition anyway, and its off topic). But sometimes it is just too much. I would clearly prefer a clever AI that evaluates the situation and decides based on that. But somehow the game designers love randomness very much... the only option (in my optinion) is to expect the worse case szenario, always, and be prepared as much as possible. Moreover I learned to accept bad luck situations and that I cannot win all matches.
    Back to topic: Clansman Eddie is not a guarantee to win against certain teams, but he can help a lot (some luck & preparation needed as always). I don't know if the damage scaling with enemy's MAG was really necessary, but anyway I like him a lot for graphics and skills. Good job!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I like having a bunch of powerful Eddie's. That way you don't just see the same one over and over.

Now, GETTING said Eddie is the real chore, but since Heroic souls are a thing now I'm sure Clansman Eddie will roll around eventually.
    He’s messed me over a few times, but not as many as Iron Eddie has. Though he has been a good Eddie to use against him.

Lucky I was able to pull on from the last set of Freedom souls I was going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think he might have the most over powered fury yet the question is if the AI for him is smart for some of his situational move.
    For offence it’s brilliant and actually making me want to lose the toss. I didn’t see any victories when I had him in my defence but against top players I’m not really surprised there. Think the only time I hold against you lot is when your game crashes.