Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    In defense he tends to follow the pattern of burning his Fury immediately instead of waiting for all his allies to go then giving them another turn. The only Eddie who does not follow that pattern is of course Iron Eddie. He always wait until the Gunner Lilith clears all the immunity then he fires Fury and then its rinse and repeat and same old same old result. I do tend to get more wins against Iron Eddie if I go second but I have a formulae for putting a good defense if I go first. I have yet to be able to use his cleanse to any benefit. Since Iron Eddie will Fury every round and even if you manage a cleanse you cant generate 6 power as easily for the next round of Fury from him. Not to mention the fact that he is also hitting for 18-20k on your whole team. I really think they should make his fury single target.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Which shields is this Eddie suppose to be removing? I don't believe it is working very well.

OS
    Android
    Got him yesterday from a warrior soul i bought with trooper frags and i have absolutely no clue what talis should i go for. I'm currently running 3 energy mystical cuz i think it synergizes well with his kit but for the purples??? I currently have a assassin set as a placeholder but it just don't feel right. Any tips? (fate is not a option until like 2019)
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    I think you want guard talismans on him because making his fury happen as soon as possible is always good. I was liking void shields on him for a little while if you don’t have any high level purple talismans. You want energy talismans on any toons in battle with him with his kit.

OS
    Android
    run SHadow with a perfect hit partner like Desert Marauder and keep Advantage tals for 2 green slots to get Shadow benefits rolling, gunner Lilith to extend buffs in arena. His damage has hit 99,000 + on some toons hitting all 4 enemies with massive fury damage in arena. He kicks ass with this setup. Game changer.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think you want guard talismans on him because making his fury happen as soon as possible is always good. I was liking void shields on him for a little while if you don’t have any high level purple talismans. You want energy talismans on any toons in battle with him with his kit.
    I currently have a maxed guard set on my blocker WUR although i know it's not the best setup i don't have many toons to replace him. I think the effect is the same if i put it on clansman right?
    For the purples i have death, resistance, vampiric, resiliance and voids. Think i can grind for immortal if i need to. I was thinking about void already but wanted a opinion to see if it was a good choice, maybe it'll lack damage?

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    run SHadow with a perfect hit partner like Desert Marauder and keep Advantage tals for 2 green slots to get Shadow benefits rolling, gunner Lilith to extend buffs in arena. His damage has hit 99,000 + on some toons hitting all 4 enemies with massive fury damage in arena. He kicks ass with this setup. Game changer.
    I play for just over a month and wasn't around to get shadows :/
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

OS
    Android
    Of your choices I think void is best, immortality’s are wasted the minute he does his fury.

OS
    iOS
    Great toon, but if he would just wait for his team to go ahead of him using his fury, he would be a beast on D in the arena!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Of your choices I think void is best, immortality’s are wasted the minute he does his fury.
    Great! Thanks! Really liked him, awesome artwork and even better thematic

OS
    iOS
    my friend just started playing game and on lv4 in 3 rare souls he found Clansman eddie,the witch doctor and mayan priestess,this is impossible luck,i never found them for 2 years playing

his name scaryeddie-5782