Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Like Yup, I don't think the bonus rewards should be limited to higher essence tiers. Even awarding a single soul or a chance for a single Freedom Soul should be awarded on I-III.
    Totally agree. I play for last then a month and almost quit when i noticed that i had absolutely no chance of participation in the event that was running back then, that's very frustating.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Despite my luck on most events the sacrifice events have provided me with the most new characters. This one in particular being more generous then most.

Managed to get

2- IV fills
    1 - V fill
    1 - VI fill
    and a Full Vortex

I received
    4 Legendary
    20 Rare/ Gunner/Assassin
    10 Freedom Souls
    least 30 regular Rare Souls

Was able to pull from all those within 1 hour
    Piece of Mind Eddie
    Clansman Eddie - off one of the Freedom souls
    Navigator Eddie
    Kari, Valkyrie Siren
    Magus Corrupt Rescuer

Some 4* and 5* dupes but I was quite pleased with this run as I had been with the last Sacrifice Event.

Like Yup, I don't think the bonus rewards should be limited to higher essence tiers. Even awarding a single soul or a chance for a single Freedom Soul should be awarded on I-III.
    no comment i never looted Piece of Mind Eddie, Clansman Eddie and Navigator Eddie
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I wish this event was later in the month. It's too soon after the last sac event. I had nearly nothing to sac to reach the high tier requirement.

Also, got 2 legendary, about 30 freedom souls, another 30 GA souls and a bunch of rare souls...all dupes and only 1 5*. Not surprised, but thought I'd share. I'm not so much upset that I didn't get a new toon as I am not having enough toons to sac to participate very much in this week long event.

NF, these sac events need to be a little more spaced out, in my opinion. If they aren't, the tier rewards specific to the event need to be available to the lower level tiers.

OS
    Android
    A bit of an update after next sacrifice - managed to get 1 legendary soul, 8 rare G/A souls,20 rare souls and 5 event souls from Sac tier VI. Legendary souls gave me WCotD and I am happy about it, but sadly event souls dropped only some 3*. Now I guess I have to wait 'til tomorrow, since I threw my gold just to open some of 'em.
    Last edited by Mercifal; 05-14-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    About 200 event souls so far and still no Clansman. Now only 5 ironite left (from over 3k Monday last week), no more dupes to sacrify, calamity ...
    Seriously, I don't know how you guys doing it having such a good pulls. My account is cursed for sure, I've never received event toon during any event since I pulled Viking from event soul in December 2 years ago (?). Rewards from new character events should be for everyone not only for chosen ones. Without new crucial, very often overpowered toons - PvP (end game here) doesn't make sense. Basically every day the gap between lucky ones and cursed players increases drastically. Luckies winning more battles, having more coins (relics) etc ....
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    After 3 Vortex , like 8 tier 6 , more than 100 event souls, also more than 100 rare souls and no any new toon. Also have never got any new Eddie from events souls, got them eventually.

OS
    Android
    Welp, 5 more event souls, previous 8 G/A and 20 rare souls gave me nothing, just 3*. With no dupes left to sacrifice I can say that it's the end of an event for me. Filled up my vortex a bit, got Clansman, so overall I am quite happy with that event.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    iOS
    Got two Iron Eddies within a minute. How likely is that?
    Not so unhappy about it as Gauntlet will allow dupes.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    About 200 event souls so far and still no Clansman. Now only 5 ironite left (from over 3k Monday last week), no more dupes to sacrify, calamity ...
    Seriously, I don't know how you guys doing it having such a good pulls. My account is cursed for sure, I've never received event toon during any event since I pulled Viking from event soul in December 2 years ago (?). Rewards from new character events should be for everyone not only for chosen ones. Without new crucial, very often overpowered toons - PvP (end game here) doesn't make sense. Basically every day the gap between lucky ones and cursed players increases drastically. Luckies winning more battles, having more coins (relics) etc ....
    It seems that the company sees that you (we) spend on the game and in order to keep us spending, will not reward us. The classic gambler's addiction. Those that do not spend are rewarded therefore enticed to spend too keep that "luck" going. This is the first game I've played since Madden Football on Sega Genesis in the early 90's. Things have changed... What a way to run a business I guess.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    It seems that the company sees that you (we) spend on the game and in order to keep us spending, will not reward us. The classic gambler's addiction. Those that do not spend are rewarded therefore enticed to spend too keep that "luck" going. This is the first game I've played since Madden Football on Sega Genesis in the early 90's. Things have changed... What a way to run a business I guess.
    Possibly.. but then. I purchased the $25.00 Clansman power up pack and got the Clansman from those souls.... so......

(I don't imagine the power up pack was meant to guarantee the Clansman dropped).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..