Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am not a fan of these sac events, as there are no other additional rewards apart from the event souls. Where are the sac events with higher drops on tiers >5 plus additional rewards for the vortex like skill shards? Good old days... Anyway, as I still have many many valentine hearts, I went for 2*Tier 6 sacs. Got 10 G/A souls + 1 legendary soul each (is that normal? I didn't sac for a long time, but normally you got like 50 rares and/or some G/A and/or some skill shards!? Did that change?) plus 2*5 event souls. Opened these 10 and got red eyes.. CLANSMAN! Plus RAINMAKER (dupe), Plus Maya Priestress (dupe). How crazy is that? So maybe it is rewarded if you only sac (higher than tier 1) once in 6 months. So I am really happy as this is the first time (!) that I get an event char. I was really close to skip this event, due to the little rewards. Moreoever, Clansman seems to be available in normal souls so there was no need to go "all in". Good luck everybody!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    shit loot continu:
    level 6 sacrifice:
    5 new souls = shit purple mayan dupe
    1 legendary = a big shit dupe PDK . it is a shit but 5* lol
    rare souls = shit 3*
    Thanks again NF for that shit
    Last edited by blade685; 05-13-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

Banned
    Wow, a new toon something totally new, for me it is getting more and more boring with all those new toons.

Instead of new toons bug fixes would be great, with the latest downgrade, so many new bugs, stuff that was working good, now doesn't work.

But fixing bugs doesn't bring money, as long as here or enough players that spend real money for this big fraud, nothing will change.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    shit loot continu:
    level 6 sacrifice:
    5 new souls = shit purple mayan dupe
    1 legendary = a big shit dupe PDK . it is a shit but 5* lol
    rare souls = shit 3*
    Thanks again NF for that shit
    update another 6 and:
    fucking shit green Corrupt droid and red mayan dupes from new top souls....
    and from legendary my 10th CR eddie or more !
    20 rare souls for: another useless dupes AOF and val
    I will sacrifice that shit update for nothing in another event to have same shit , cool......
    Last edited by blade685; 05-13-2018 at 02:34 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    update another 6 and:
    fucking shit green Corrupt droid and red mayan dupes from new top souls....
    and from legendary my 10th CR eddie or more !
    20 rare souls for: another useless dupes AOF and val
    I will sacrifice that shit update for nothing in another event to have same shit , cool......
    damn dude, last time i saw a post from you on this forum was like several months ago and it was the same swearing/complaints stuff about the "shit useless dupes, bad rng, crappy NF" etc.. haven't you got bored yet of your own moaning? lol

Not saying i'm happy when it happens, not playing much for a while and those few times i try to invest 900 ironite to get event packs (like today) i usually don't even get red eyes, which makes me go inactive again..but jesus christ you're boring

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    damn dude, last time i saw a post from you on this forum was like several months ago and it was the same swearing/complaints stuff about the "shit useless dupes, bad rng, crappy NF" etc.. haven't you got bored yet of your own moaning? lol

Not saying i'm happy when it happens, not playing much for a while and those few times i try to invest 900 ironite to get event packs (like today) i usually don't even get red eyes, which makes me go inactive again..but jesus christ you're boring
    hi, yes no usable toon in 2018 for me it is incredible, i see all other with good toons, it is very difficult to do pvp now....

OS
    Android
    FIlled up 4 vortex's, I don't know how many tier VI's but had about 150? event souls and no Clansman Eddie.
    From legendary souls pulled Iron Eddie and plenty of **** dupes, rare souls gave me *** crap as usual.
    I sascrified pretty much everything what I had spare, 14 Gemini's, 8 red soldiers from previous events and bunch of 5 stars 100lvl Eddies and other dupes.

I'm so pissed of about it, as a big fan of Braveheart movie this Eddie is my must have toon.
    I know - I will not get him during this event, unfortunately no more dupes to sacrify and will keep cash in my pocket.
    It is a shame that (apart from luck) let's say event soul number 100 is not giving guaranteed event toon.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    It is a shame that (apart from luck) let's say event soul number 100 is not giving guaranteed event toon.
    See I think that's how they should do it... put a guarantee at a specific soul. Kind of like a fragment event inside the event. Each conversion of an event soul gives you 10 guarantee fragments... 1000 guarantee fragments converts to the event character.

But then, that might put a cap on the income they generate as well... so.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It hasn't helped with NF bum up last week having these events back to back.
    I have noticed quite a few users that have managed to jag him (CE) just the same..

How many of my easily reattainable 3* characters that I have 5* maxed is it going to take though to reach the minimum tier to grab some freedom souls?
    I doubt it's worth it... does anybody know?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I do think it's not very nice to make it only tier 6 and 7 sacrifices. I mean, that takes resources.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..