Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    one time that event at the beginning and only 6 and vortex
    Ah. I believe Yup told me that Tier 6 doesn't pay out in skill shards very much. You need to reach Tier 7 to get them. I've not had enough dupes to sac to test this, but maybe next event I can.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    Ah. I believe Yup told me that Tier 6 doesn't pay out in skill shards very much. You need to reach Tier 7 to get them. I've not had enough dupes to sac to test this, but maybe next event I can.
    other event i had skill shard at 6 never that one
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Tier 6 will at times for me, but it's rare. Tier 7 and fills always do. Tier 5 or below.. good luck I NEVER see skill shards even though tiers 4 and 5 are supposed to award skill shards at times.

I've gotten more skill shards from skull quests than tier 4 and 5 sacrifices.

I did get a few skill shards for a vortex fill during this event. Not as many as usual only 4 or 5 I think. Usually it's around 10. I only did 1 vortex fill during this event.. and 1 level 6 (which gave me 1 or 2 skill shards if I remember correctly).
    Last edited by Yup; 05-16-2018 at 11:55 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I always get what I'm not looking for. If I want rare souls, I'll get GA souls and skill shards. If I want skill shards, I'll get GA souls and legendary souls... I get alot of GA souls.... But hey at least since I pulled the Assassin cotd during this event, I now have all the 5* gunners and assassin's that you can get from those souls.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Show off!

I always feel a bit disappointed when I pull a tier 4 or 5 sacrifice and never see skill shards. In fact, I can't say I've ever gotten a skill shard from those. Most often it's 6 generic rare souls. Sometimes it's 3 generic rare souls and 3 class rare souls. I avoid tiers 4 and 5 because of this specifically. They aren't worth it.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Show off!

I always feel a bit disappointed when I pull a tier 4 or 5 sacrifice and never see skill shards. In fact, I can't say I've ever gotten a skill shard from those. Most often it's 6 generic rare souls. Sometimes it's 3 generic rare souls and 3 class rare souls. I avoid tiers 4 and 5 because of this specifically. They aren't worth it.
    Yeah, I barely touch grand sacrifices unless I just want to quickly top off a ring fill. Anything below just isn't worth it. In my opinion, tier 6 at 40k is the best kind of sacrifice because you get 6 big rewards. Unless your me and get like, no rare souls because the universe doesn't want me to have Visions, 7th Son or Clansman Eddie lmao.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    On my tier 6 on this event I got only a few Skill shards compared to the last event when I got a load of them - think I am sitting on 150 or so now - I only shard when I know that toon sis going to not be nerfed to death or when I get a new Eddie who will work in PVP (which is never to be honest - or at least until after that meta has moved on!). Like others I rarely get SS below tier 6 - the odd one or two but very, very few. More likely to get them in Skull Quests - I usually get a few per week from them.

This sac event I only managed three vortex and had maybe four or five the last time as kept getting decent legendary drops - not anywhere near that this time but that is the RNG I guess.

Still got PoM and did not have him, though again not sure he is that great as he seems easy to kill in arena.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Yeah, I barely touch grand sacrifices unless I just want to quickly top off a ring fill. Anything below just isn't worth it. In my opinion, tier 6 at 40k is the best kind of sacrifice because you get 6 big rewards. Unless your me and get like, no rare souls because the universe doesn't want me to have Visions, 7th Son or Clansman Eddie lmao.
    best choice is 40K for you, but level 6 is only 20K if you have 2X normal price it is the same to do 2 X level 6 or 1 time 40K no?
    And you need only 10K more to reach level 7
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Just did my last possible Tier 6 sacrifice and blew my last ironit on event souls. Got some 5* over the week, but all in all again no new char and ofc no Clansman for me. After not getting PoM or the Beast another big dissappointment! Atm really don’t know for what I should continue „playing“ (more precisely: unmotivated pressing of buttons) any more. This game is so dead...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Just did my last possible Tier 6 sacrifice and blew my last ironit on event souls. Got some 5* over the week, but all in all again no new char and ofc no Clansman for me. After not getting PoM or the Beast another big dissappointment! Atm really don’t know for what I should continue „playing“ (more precisely: unmotivated pressing of buttons) any more. This game is so dead...
    Yup, those frauders ruin LotB. They should make random random and every thing would be fine. Their cheated soul shit is annoying like that non existent defense bonus.