Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well there went my last bit of excitement for the game. I cashed in 43 rare souls that I've been building up the gold to spend (since this event drained all my millions of gold for nothing).

43 souls, that's 43 1% chances for just one 5* and here's what I got:

1, Sentinel Soulless Demon
    1, Warrior Wickerman.

That's...just... depressing....
    43 is nothing in LotB RNG world...
    i did 99 and got 1x5* (dupe nomad) and 4x4* dupes. another 93 rares only awarded me 4x4*!!! another 77 G/A souls only gave me 4x4* (one of which was a new Iron Eddie).

i did get tha clansman 2x from about 30-50 event souls, but the drop rates are abysmal!!!
    One new 4* eddie out of 192 rare and 77 G/A souls is a rather brutal outcome...

OS
    Android
    RNG is a bad joke in that game for sure
    Some players have all good toons others bad ones....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Personally for me, this is one of the luckiest events ever. The last Eddie, I got by its release was Hallowed Eddie and I am still lacking, e.g., Edward and SSE. For this event, all I did this far is one Tier VI sacrifice - which gave me 3 skill shards, 5 event souls 20 rare souls. From the event souls, I pulled Clansman, from the rare souls a non-dupe POM Eddie. Hopefully, this event did not use up all of my luck for the remainder of the year...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Dear Blade (nice nickname by the way), your list of missing chars is really hard! How long do you play now? But to give you some hope, most of them are not essential in my opinion. Persistence pays off!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Well, I did get a PoM Ed from a rare soul that for me is super rare - but I think several level 6 and a couple of vortex so I thnk about 40 freedom souls - Might be more and no Clansman. Being Scottish I want this one bad for solleciton but it looks like it will pass me by. Still I did get PoM which is non-dupe so all good on that.

I got very few 5* here with the legendary souls but I got a lot the last time whcih allowed me a couple more vortex fills - I may still get another before event end but to be honest I wont get the luck - shame as he has kicked my ass once in PVP - he is a beast for sure but to be honest a faced him again and won easily. Oddly I also face a gemini team and got owned even with the Prisoner on my team - the passive dissable symbol did not coem up though I went first so not sure but I could not beat that team in two goes so gave up and moved on.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Opened 20 event souls, got a Edward the Great that seems kind of lame (tips on him would be great), from the legendary got warrior child of the damned and i really like him, also got WUR and GUR. I'm sad because i'll probably won't get clansman but not so sad because i'm playing for 24 days only, judging by the way people talk about RNG i'm probably doing great.
    Just hoping that the cosmo frag give me best luck
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Being Scottish I want this one bad for solleciton but it looks like it will pass me by. Still I did get PoM which is non-dupe so all good on that.
    Haha ... I got Clansman but PoM is avoiding me - that's the one I want the most because Piece of Mind was the first Maiden album I ever bought - still my favourite one.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    the bad 2018 joke continu for me:
    1 level 6: 5 new joke souls = another fuckin Corrupt general ( my 6 ou 7th and 0 alliance general ....no comment)
    1 full vortex: 5 new joke souls = only shit 3* toons...
    With 2 legendary = another AOF!!!! and another shit Warrior Hellraiser seriously.....

Can you explain that shit year NF please?
    Too much is too much
    There is a problem with android? another problem? or i'm just in a shit loot script???
    Last edited by blade685; 05-14-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Despite my luck on most events the sacrifice events have provided me with the most new characters. This one in particular being more generous then most.

Managed to get

2- IV fills
    1 - V fill
    1 - VI fill
    and a Full Vortex

I received
    4 Legendary
    20 Rare/ Gunner/Assassin
    10 Freedom Souls
    least 30 regular Rare Souls

Was able to pull from all those within 1 hour
    Piece of Mind Eddie
    Clansman Eddie - off one of the Freedom souls
    Navigator Eddie
    Kari, Valkyrie Siren
    Magus Corrupt Rescuer

Some 4* and 5* dupes but I was quite pleased with this run as I had been with the last Sacrifice Event.

Like Yup, I don't think the bonus rewards should be limited to higher essence tiers. Even awarding a single soul or a chance for a single Freedom Soul should be awarded on I-III.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Wow, amazing pulls! Congrats! You clearly hit one of the "good waves" in the BoS, like me yesterday with 2x 5* (incl. Clansman) and 1x 4* from just 10 Event soils. Please do me a favor and do not expect similar results if you open some more souls now
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020