Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Gees Yup! Now you see what you've gone and done? I'm having a dilemma as to whether I should do the same!
    And I've been burnt soooo many times before. But what if?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I don't believe in these conspiracy theories. It is just a very very small chance to get the respective chars. Due to this forum and your trooper list you are shown that it is possible to get something. This makes you believe that it must be possible - also for yourself - and depending on your curiosity, greed, affinity to gamble etc. you take some action or not. This is intended and keeps the wheel turning. Do whatever you like, but to be honest I don't get it why people completely go crazy about every new char. Especially in this case, as the Clansman is not limited to the event souls (different from the Beast for example). As I said before in this thread, he is really good and fun to play with but it is not the case that you cannot play or compete without him.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, that is my view as well Blade. I would rather use ironite on known oucomes such as the last event - you roughly know what you will get and you also get a lot more besides the end goal of souls. I like the LOL events and most others too as you know the outcomes generally speaking. I know I will never have the time for Eternal and as such all I really want to do it get top 250 or sometimes top 100 in arena and then grind and do events the rest fo the time. Eternal does not mean much to me and the loot is just not worth even thinking about in terms of effort/time/resource required. A new toon, while useful and new o fun for a while, is nice I just cant do the packs of souls anymore as i have had no luck on that.

The sac event did get me a PoM (and then a bloody second one - how often does that happen? Also the same when I got VHE and SSE!) so all in all I was OK with that as he was knew for me.

Being Scottish I very much want Clansman but I have no luck so no spend from me on ironite for soul packs as to be honest he will come round eventually (though it too a year and half to get Cyborg!)
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The problem is that is always same player that have new toons
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    ^ Agreed. No offense, he's a great guy, but Patrice always seems to have the newest character instantly maxed out and fully sharded. Obviously it's not something he controls, but it's clear that certain players seem to get the characters more easily, putting players like me way behind. I just recently got Piece of Mind Eddie, and I love him, but he's already fallen out of the meta as far as I'm concerned.

OS
    iOS
    To be fair.. once you have most characters, it's not difficult to stockpile evo shards/runes, skill shards, talismans, and then frontier coins, etc to max out something immediately when it drops.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I don't believe in these conspiracy theories. It is just a very very small chance to get the respective chars. Due to this forum and your trooper list you are shown that it is possible to get something. This makes you believe that it must be possible - also for yourself - and depending on your curiosity, greed, affinity to gamble etc. you take some action or not. This is intended and keeps the wheel turning. Do whatever you like, but to be honest I don't get it why people completely go crazy about every new char. Especially in this case, as the Clansman is not limited to the event souls (different from the Beast for example). As I said before in this thread, he is really good and fun to play with but it is not the case that you cannot play or compete without him.
    Yep blade you're right, I have a number of quality eddies I haven't placed a single shard in yet, I guess I got caught up (as usual) in the whole gotta have the latest and greatest.
    I don't for a second believe that some players are being victimised, I have characters that others have been waiting a year for and others get two POM eddies and I can't get one. Don't start me on Cyborg Eddie!
    But that's the luck of the draw....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    The problem is that is always same player that have new toons
    Sorry Blade, but I have to disagree

I play the game since the very first day, and this one has been by far the best sacrifice event for me. I made about 6-7 tier VI sacrifices, filled the vortex twice and bought 10 freedom souls, and got:

enough dupes for sacrificing (like assasin children of the damned, pharaon eddie..)
    and four eddies wich I hadn't:

Samurai (waiting for this one for a long long time)
    Rainmaker
    7th son
    and CLANSMAN!!
    So I've never been so lucky
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    ^ Agreed. No offense, he's a great guy, but Patrice always seems to have the newest character instantly maxed out and fully sharded. Obviously it's not something he controls, but it's clear that certain players seem to get the characters more easily, putting players like me way behind. I just recently got Piece of Mind Eddie, and I love him, but he's already fallen out of the meta as far as I'm concerned.
    The question is: how much $$$ does Patrice spend to instantly get all those new toons?

I used to do the same thing up until xmass. as soon as a new event soul with a new character was introduced i would purchase 4000 ironite, get 50+ souls and i got him.

I woke up on xmass eve, when i kept buying and buying and buying....i think i’ve spent around 340$ on all the possible packs i could and didn’t get the Krampus nor ETG. that made me realize how sick this gambling machine is (checked back on my purchase history and realized i blew over 1300$ on this shitty game with no new content). i’ve stopped investing real money since then and started immediately to fall behind with my collection. only buying souls from in game acquired ironite- missed Iron Eddie, PoM,all 4 lilliths...
    So it’s all about “how much are you willing to pay for having all the carrots?”

OS
    Android
    Got luck yesterday. A friend of mine did a tier 6 sacrifice and the vortex and one of the event souls dropped him the clansman.
    And i though "when he's dropping now, then why not try, too". Sacrificed my hallowed eddie, a tailgunner and the navigator and got luck, too.
    His final stats seem heavy and his damage is very good. (although i'm at Warrior Attack 10/10 relic). A good companion to 2 red lilith and the beast.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed