Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-7618 View Post
    Sorry Blade, but I have to disagree

I play the game since the very first day, and this one has been by far the best sacrifice event for me. I made about 6-7 tier VI sacrifices, filled the vortex twice and bought 10 freedom souls, and got:

enough dupes for sacrificing (like assasin children of the damned, pharaon eddie..)
    and four eddies wich I hadn't:

Samurai (waiting for this one for a long long time)
    Rainmaker
    7th son
    and CLANSMAN!!
    So I've never been so lucky
    sorry but i have only shit after several sacrifice that year
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    sorry but i have only shit after several sacrifice that year
    Come on dude. As long as you keep all your dupes and don't sacrifice them, you will never get any of the new characters. Dupes are only worth keeping if you are willing to shard them. If not, put them on the barbecue.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    The question is: how much $$$ does Patrice spend to instantly get all those new toons?

I used to do the same thing up until xmass. as soon as a new event soul with a new character was introduced i would purchase 4000 ironite, get 50+ souls and i got him.

I woke up on xmass eve, when i kept buying and buying and buying....i think i’ve spent around 340$ on all the possible packs i could and didn’t get the Krampus nor ETG. that made me realize how sick this gambling machine is (checked back on my purchase history and realized i blew over 1300$ on this shitty game with no new content). i’ve stopped investing real money since then and started immediately to fall behind with my collection. only buying souls from in game acquired ironite- missed Iron Eddie, PoM,all 4 lilliths...
    So it’s all about “how much are you willing to pay for having all the carrots?”
    Wow Mizrael! Thanks for that honest statement! I think this should be a warning for many others, especially if you are short in money! It is sad to read that you "fell behind" by stopping your investments, but I think these other toons will find the way to your collection. I am also looking forward to the next event with double chance for 4 and 5* drops, maybe for anniversary? The last one helped me a lot to get many toons I missed so far. I also aim for the complete collection, but I don't feel the need to have everything as fast as possible.
    Maybe Patrice also wants to share his experience, but I can understand if not. Anyway, I remember some of his posts quite a while ago where you can conclude that there have been "some" investments. But that is not my business and I won't judge anyone. Still I like to raise awareness for those that are short in money and/or consider themselfes "too open" for gambling. Watch out!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Come on dude. As long as you keep all your dupes and don't sacrifice them, you will never get any of the new characters. Dupes are only worth keeping if you are willing to shard them. If not, put them on the barbecue.
    i sacrificed at each event and win another shit 5 and 4* dupes that i update to 100 and 80, it is why i have many dupes and i will do another useless sacrifices before the end of that event

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    The question is: how much $$$ does Patrice spend to instantly get all those new toons?

I used to do the same thing up until xmass. as soon as a new event soul with a new character was introduced i would purchase 4000 ironite, get 50+ souls and i got him.

I woke up on xmass eve, when i kept buying and buying and buying....i think i’ve spent around 340$ on all the possible packs i could and didn’t get the Krampus nor ETG. that made me realize how sick this gambling machine is (checked back on my purchase history and realized i blew over 1300$ on this shitty game with no new content). i’ve stopped investing real money since then and started immediately to fall behind with my collection. only buying souls from in game acquired ironite- missed Iron Eddie, PoM,all 4 lilliths...
    So it’s all about “how much are you willing to pay for having all the carrots?”
    I used to spend a lot but not anymore, now I hoard and only spend resources for the toons that I want and since I now have them all it’s a lot easier to hoard souls and resources. For this event I had 7 vortex fills for instance. I don’t convert souls fragments or cash in souls until there is an event worth it.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Kind of on bard with that. You HAVE to sacrifice high level characters to get DIFFERENT high level characters.

Perhaps that's the difference. I tend to not hoard dupes... I throw them back into the mix. I've lost count of how many times I've sacrifices Pharaoh, Rainmaker, Shaman, Aces High, Navigator, Visions, AG, Astra, Eda, et al. The only way to get more 5 stars is to get those legendary souls... and vortex fills is the easiest way.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Kind of on bard with that. You HAVE to sacrifice high level characters to get DIFFERENT high level characters.

Perhaps that's the difference. I tend to not hoard dupes... I throw them back into the mix. I've lost count of how many times I've sacrifices Pharaoh, Rainmaker, Shaman, Aces High, Navigator, Visions, AG, Astra, Eda, et al. The only way to get more 5 stars is to get those legendary souls... and vortex fills is the easiest way.
    Same here Yup, currently 'my team' has 160 toon holding spots with 152 filled with levelled up 5* toons, if I started saving dupe toons for events I imagine that would balloon out to 200+. I think the last 5 spots cost me 1.8M gold or 100 ironite...
    Unless of course I don't open them... and just leave them hanging at the book...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

i sacrified more than 30 X 5* for sure because 30 achievement is done and many hundreds 4*
    Another thing, i didn't win any Skill shard with sacrifice event, it is replace by shitty event souls i think

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i sacrified more than 30 X 5* for sure because 30 achievement is done and many hundreds 4*
    Another thing, i didn't win any Skill shard with sacrifice event, it is replace by shitty event souls i think
    From my understanding, Tier 7 gives the most skill shards. Are you reaching Tier 7 when you sac?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    From my understanding, Tier 7 gives the most skill shards. Are you reaching Tier 7 when you sac?
    one time that event at the beginning and only 6 and vortex