Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Just did my last possible Tier 6 sacrifice and blew my last ironit on event souls. Got some 5* over the week, but all in all again no new char and ofc no Clansman for me. After not getting PoM or the Beast another big dissappointment! Atm really don’t know for what I should continue „playing“ (more precisely: unmotivated pressing of buttons) any more. This game is so dead...
    I'm right there with you Got. 135 and no Clansman. I think the only new char I received was green Priestess. Everything else went back in the BBQ. I'm hoping the upcoming Immortal event will be like last year's with the possibility of getting the new 5* Edds. That's if "RNG" doesn't fuck us ofc...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    here is a suggestion for events souls to cut the complaints: add 10 fragments of the highlighted toon to each soul and a total of 500 fragments brings the highlighted toon. It means a guaranteed character for 50 souls opened but that will quite likely drive revenue up as people might be more inclined to buy the monthly legendary bundle...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    open many of them and no clansman cool...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    here is a suggestion for events souls to cut the complaints: add 10 fragments of the highlighted toon to each soul and a total of 500 fragments brings the highlighted toon. It means a guaranteed character for 50 souls opened but that will quite likely drive revenue up as people might be more inclined to buy the monthly legendary bundle...

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post

Excellent Idea... I think I saw something similar somewhere earlier in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    See I think that's how they should do it... put a guarantee at a specific soul. Kind of like a fragment event inside the event. Each conversion of an event soul gives you 10 guarantee fragments... 1000 guarantee fragments converts to the event character.

But then, that might put a cap on the income they generate as well... so.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    RNG work in mysrerious ways. Normally I don't get the top prize, unless it is a 4* like Iron Eddie.
    This time I have opened 40 event souls (8 from achievements, the rest from sacrifice) plus 4 or 5 legendary souls. Result - 4 Clansman Eddies.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I'm confused, isn't this what their doing now?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I'm confused, isn't this what their doing now?
    No the frags will come with the event soul

OS
    iOS
    Right with each event soul you dropped into the BOS, you'd get that character, whatever it is.. and some fragments. Collect the fragments and you get the guaranteed event character.

Basically the same thing they are doing for Hero Souls.... but for event characters rather than Cyborg Ed (which was the first Hero round).
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Ahh ok I see yeah! That's a great idea, and fair too!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan