OS
    Android

LOTB tour set list

Hi everybody!

This one is to have some fun trying to guess wich songs will be included in the set list. Bruce said that there will be some suprises, and we had some hints in the game. So this is my list:

Intro: Doctor, doctor

The wicker man
    2 minutes to midnight
    Killers
    Can I play with madness
    The trooper
    Lord of light
    The Clansman
    The prisoner
    Dance of death
    Revelations
    Out of the silent planet
    The book of souls
    Fear of the dark
    Number of the beast
    Iron Maiden

Encore:
    Alexander the great
    Brave new world
    Sanctuary

It´s a pretty risky one!
    So what are your set list?
    Last edited by Lord-7618; 05-16-2018 at 09:01 AM.
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    iOS
    Pretty unrealistic one too. No chance it’ll happen.

Not in order.
    Hallowed Be Thy Name
    Fear of the Dark
    Run to the Hills
    Flight of Icarus
    For the Greater Good of God
    22 Acacia Avenue
    The Trooper
    Number of the Beast
    Phantom of the Opera
    Revelations
    The Evil That Men Do
    2 Minutes To Midnight
    Brave New World
    Wasted Years
    Running Free

Bruce and the bands idea of surprises is a lot different to fans. I’m not expecting anything too shocking though I’d love to be wrong.

OS
    Android
    Well, Hallowed is a no go, so long as that issue with Beckett is still going on...unless it's been resolved and they can play it again!

Otherwise, I couldn't begin to guess further than the normal songs. I think The Prisoner is a possibility. Revelations could be as well, considering the release of PoM Eddie. I'd love me some Silent Planet.

One thing I can say with confidence is, they will likely play one or two songs that aren't usually on their sets.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    Well, Hallowed is a no go, so long as that issue with Beckett is still going on...unless it's been resolved and they can play it again!

Otherwise, I couldn't begin to guess further than the normal songs. I think The Prisoner is a possibility. Revelations could be as well, considering the release of PoM Eddie. I'd love me some Silent Planet.

One thing I can say with confidence is, they will likely play one or two songs that aren't usually on their sets.
    The Hallowed issue has been resolved ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    This is a much longer set than I'd expect them to play, but here's my setlist based on songs that directly have Eddies in the game:

Invaders
    Run to the Hills
    Holy Smoke
    Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
    Caught Somewhere In Time
    Speed of Light
    The Clansman
    Alexander the Great
    The Trooper
    Fear of the Dark
    Ghost of the Navigator
    Rainmaker
    Book of Souls
    Hallowed Be Thy Name
    The Clairvoyant
    Aces High
    Tailgunner
    Dance of Death
    Powerslave
    Transylvania
    The Wicker Man
    Brave New World

And because they always play it:

Number of the Beast

EDIT: I forgot Tailgunner!
    Last edited by Fudjo; 05-17-2018 at 12:24 AM.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    This is a much longer set than I'd expect them to play, but here's my setlist based on songs that directly have Eddies in the game:

Invaders
    Run to the Hills
    Holy Smoke
    Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
    Caught Somewhere In Time
    Speed of Light
    The Clansman
    Alexander the Great
    The Trooper
    Fear of the Dark
    Ghost of the Navigator
    Rainmaker
    Book of Souls
    Hallowed Be Thy Name
    The Clairvoyant
    Aces High
    Dance of Death
    Powerslave
    Transylvania
    The Wicker Man
    Brave New World

And because they always play it:

Number of the Beast
    That would be awesome
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    EDIT: I forgot Tailgunner!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I would give my soul for Maiden to play Caught Somewhere in Time live again. If I remember correctly, they only ever played it once! I respect them for that, it's a damn hard song to muster the strength for. I looked at the bass tab, because I was curious to see if I could play it, or at least try... Long story short, I couldn't. I'm not, in any way, shape, or form, even close to being as good a bassist as Ol' Stevie.

Enough self-depricating my bass playing. I just wish I was in Europe, so I could see the lads live on tour!

OS
    iOS
    Caught Somewhere in Time opened the set on that tour back in 86/87 - it was amazing to see and hear. I saw them in Edinburrgh on that tour and it was amazing - the solo (esp Adrians part) still makes the hairs stand up on my arms. I would love to see it but it is a hard song to do expecially the vocals in places and not sure Bruce wants to open with that sort of tune (like Aces High) as it is a beast...like you if they did open with that I would be so happy! In fact if they include a few labum openers I will be vary happy - Where Eagles Dare, Caught Somewhere, Moonchild, Aces High would all be great.

It does very much look liek there will be a lot of tunes from the game - I am really glad to see Flight of Icarus in the artwork for the tour as that is an old fave of mine - I would like to see a handful of the shorter tunes at least being included - Flight, Aces, Madness, Wasted, Stranger, Wrathchild, Number, Trooper, Wickerman, 2 Minutes and then a few of the longer tunes - Powerslave and maybe Mariner....can you tell I like Powerslave!?! Pretty sure Fear will be there as that seems to be the staple sing along with Iron Maiden as well in their. Looks like Clansman too but I am not the biggest fan of it - it's fine but not one of my faves - I just never got into the Blaze era tunes - I just struggled with his vocals with Maiden though loved him in Wolfsbane as I saw then a few times when they were touring their furst couple of albums.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496