OS
    iOS

IOS Players Short Changed!

So i just came across this, but of a difference in Ironite i would say, buying on android you could purchase for example a bundle of 10 Rare souls whilst on IOS you would have to purchase another bundle to make up for the 25 ironite difference, seems unfair to me.

Android

Name:  android.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  142.6 KB

Ios

Name:  IOS.PNG
Views: 303
Size:  196.9 KB
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Ooo that IS harsh

OS
    iOS
    I think the obvious answer is that Apple has their own Ironite miners, who provide the resource to iDevices only. Android Ironite can be obtained from numerous mining companies, thus the difference in cost to Ironite ratio.

Little known fact, Ironite is mined in the hills where we've been instructed to run to in order to save our lives!

OS
    iOS
    Lol I'll be mining on bluestacks from now on
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by propagandy View Post
    I think the obvious answer is that Apple has their own Ironite miners, who provide the resource to iDevices only. Android Ironite can be obtained from numerous mining companies, thus the difference in cost to Ironite ratio.

Little known fact, Ironite is mined in the hills where we've been instructed to run to in order to save our lives!

That has nothing to do with Apple. The price and the amount of the currency packs are managed by the DEV team :P
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068

Buy and spend ironite and then app crash.so worthless in both iOS and android

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Calin View Post
    That has nothing to do with Apple. The price and the amount of the currency packs are managed by the DEV team :P
    I hope you recognized my reply as being what is commonly referred to as "a joke". The give away clues are both the idea that Ironite mined by competing companies for use in the game, and the smile emoticon at the end of the post.

For what it's worth, Ironite is a real resource used in lawn maintenance. Many places have banned, or limited its use due to the impacts of the varying heavy metals contained within (arsenic and lead primarily), on the environment and public health. It can be found online priced at $13 for a 20lbs bag, but in-game seems the more sensible route. Won't have to pay for the shipping, and the heavy metal in-game is much better for your health.

The more you know

OS
    iOS
    I hope you recognized my reply as being what is commonly referred to as "a joke". The give away clues are both the idea that Ironite mined by competing companies for use in the game, and the smile emoticon at the end of the post.

For what it's worth, Ironite is a real resource used in lawn maintenance. Many places have banned, or limited its use due to the impacts of the varying heavy metals contained within (arsenic and lead primarily), on the environment and public health. It can be found online priced at $13 for a 20lbs bag, but in-game seems the more sensible route. Won't have to pay for the shipping, and the heavy metal in-game is much better for your health.

The more you know

Lol brilliant!
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS

The more you know
    It seems that my lack of sense of humor is quite disturbing.

Well played.
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Calin View Post
    It seems that my lack of sense of humor is quite disturbing.

Well played.
    Haha! I'm just messing around. Like everyone else I've encountered on this forum, you're awesome!

UP THE IRONITES!!!!