Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Navigator, sharded with Chance and Immortal talismans is a great toon. Even as a natural 4 star. ( I mean IE is a 4star too )

VHE with Immortal and 3 greens is good. Put a blocker like WUR on the same team and he's more beneficial. Admittedly though, he's nowhere near the beast he was 3 months ago. He's now a tad weak against Iron, PoM, 7S, etc. But in PVE VHE can still be good.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-20-2018 at 04:40 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well before I take your advice I'm farming the last of my ironite as we speak, soon I'll know how my 33 1/3 odds go with possible new 5* Eddie!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I spent months only missing VHE and trying to get him.. actually pulled 7S a few days before finally pulling VHE... full disclosure.... never bothered with VHE once I saw him fully powered compared to 7S. I don't mean to say VHE is great.. he USED to be... but he's still better than Mystic, Shaman, etc. Even the 3 star SOL is better at times.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah but going into PVP with SOL is a bit of a risk depending on your allies and relics to back you.. don't you think?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    T-man: Interesting. About 1/5 of the eddies I saw at the 2300-2400 mark just before rollover were Visions.
    He is still solid. I just don’t see him much in the top ranks anymore.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yeah me too but Tmans armed to the teeth with Iron Eddie (last time I saw him) another one of the 1/5...
    Against his team death is iminant.. well for me anyway...he he he....
    Sorry man. Lol. There are teams scarier than mine that is for sure. Some not even using Iron Eddie. I’ve been trying to build a different team, but they just aren't holding like the Iron Ed team.

Bummer that the Immortal event isn’t as good as we expected. Maybe take a shot at one Ed and see what you get.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yeah me too but Tmans armed to the teeth with Iron Eddie (last time I saw him) another one of the 1/5...
    Against his team death is iminant.. well for me anyway...he he he....
    Yeah. On the first day he blew past me so fast that I swear it knocked a picture off the wall.

Now, if all my toons were actually sharded, then I might have stood a slightly better chance.

Still, first time I've actually gotten into the Warlord rank (2100 points and at #3 for a bit, tho haven't been able to keep it up to get to 2300 yet). Still, fairly happy that I'm still in the 100 range this far into the round.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Navigator, sharded with Chance and Immortal talismans is a great toon. Even as a natural 4 star. ( I mean IE is a 4star too )

VHE with Immortal and 3 greens is good. Put a blocker like WUR on the same team and he's more beneficial. Admittedly though, he's nowhere near the beast he was 3 months ago. He's now a tad weak against Iron, PoM, 7S, etc. But in PVE VHE can still be good.
    Back again! Sorry for delay, I've been travelling for work..
    So for me the event ended in another dupe Pharoah Eddie, I sacrificed him along with some other toons and got my vortex to full, it gave me (and this is huge for me) 6 x skill shards, 6 x G/A souls, 2 x Rare souls, 2 x Legendary souls

From that I pulled all 3* dupes and 2 x 4*dupes, I dropped it all back in the sacrifice pulled out 2 x more G/A souls and some rare souls, from one of the G/A souls I pulled Navigator Eddie at last! But talk about convoluted..

OS
    Android
    I just got Clansman so I'm damn happy about that! Also tripped the vortex and got 15x G/A souls (3 were 4x, and the rest 3x) and 4x skill shards.

OS
    Android
    I'd say, it depends on the rest of the team and which relics you want to spend. At least 2 or 3 characters of your team should be the same class for benefits.

For example: on my main-account, i had the POM eddie and (first) one Green lilith paired, now i got a second one and that's why i'm pushing green health relics.
    On my other account i have 2 red lilith, so i stacked red attack relics to 10, so a warrior eddie is the obvious choice. Initially i wanted to (and still am) saving up frontier coins to get alexander, but i got lucky and got the clansman.
    And on my mobile, i was playing with assassins. First i only had the valkyre, so i started stacking purple atk and magic relics. Then i got the iron eddie there, then the pruple lilith and the last sacrifice event brought me the purple child, so i'm goin all in purple and it workks.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed