Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I wonder if guys from the band (Bruce, Steve etc.) and CEO of Iron Maiden Holdings knows what the hell is going on with that game right now. Here we have devs who don't know what to do, who employed them? They have no idea how the game based on the legacy of Iron Maiden should look like.
    Time consuming - stupid events. Poor rewards for hours of playing. RNG everywhere etc.
    Every day increasing gap between players because of idiotic relics.
    I'm scared to event think about the next event cleanse the corruption. Extreme difficulty - what does it mean? We will have to spend thousands of ironite during that event? Play the game 20 hours per day and pray for rewards?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Wish I'd done the maths/seen drop rates beforehand - didn't have much Ironite saved up so used it all on refills and still only on 131 battles. Only got 434 frags including 300 from achievements and 10 free from the store - that's less than 1 per battle on average. Annoyingly, that means I'd need 70 extra battles either way in order to get to 500 fragments (either getting 200 battle reward or random drops), so another 7ish refills needed. Not going to plough money in to get there, will just have to keep the shards for next year.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    my second soul = dupe useless vicking updated to 100 to use him in next sacrifice event
    I need 6/15 event eddies
    Always no news from NF loool, support at his best
    Last edited by blade685; 05-21-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    The easiest solution with this *pathetic Drop Rate and RNG issue is to let the user PICK which Eddie they want. I dropped 3 souls and 3 dupes. I came in only needing Mystic, Edward, and POM.

EDIT: Just ran the last of my 80 sands of time with 2 frags received.
    EDIT: Fucking pathetic Drop Rate.
    Last edited by OdoyleRules; 05-21-2018 at 12:01 PM.

OS
    Android
    The developers got something right with the Gemini event. Save a little more to purchase the one you want/need.

OS
    Android
    Spent all my ironite for second soul and...visions Eddie...again...
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    For those that mentioned it, what makes you guys think the frags will roll over for next time? This was not the case from the last Immortal Event. Don’t count on that.

For me the silver lining is Edward the Great dropped from the 2nd and final Soul I went for. I didn’t have him, so mission accomplished.

OS
    iOS
    I am going for a second sould at the moment - It will be another dupe I am sure but at least I am getting lots of upgrdae shards etc from it so that's fine with me. At the end of this I will have sopent maybe around 800-900 ironite as I started with 3350 and going to be around 2,400-500 I think. So not too bothered. I had a go and did not Clansman. Only looking for him and Alexander (and Coalgiver) so it was always going to be a shot in the dark....but I did get a fair pile of gunner and assassin upgrade stuff for the same price as a 10 soul pack and I will get my two legendary Eds too so really it is fine with me - not amazing but with the advertised drop rates it was always going to be a struggle over two days to get anymore than that.

Edit: just got to my second sould (502/500) and got....the second dupe Viking from the event! LOL, oh well upgrade and sac it is for both of them!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    For those that mentioned it, what makes you guys think the frags will roll over for next time? This was not the case from the last Immortal Event. Don’t count on that.

For me the silver lining is Edward the Great dropped from the 2nd and final Soul I went for. I didn’t have him, so mission accomplished.
    i have some frags stored from last year, but they are called "old immortal soul" (see the attachement) so they are useless. another small "f*** you" to the loyal player base. don't think you will be able to continue the chase next year. in case you are planning to stick around much longer.

Name:  2018-05-21 16_05_23-BlueStacks.png
Views: 220
Size:  230.7 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    attachment
    So, what you're saying is I blew my ironite for literally nothing, thanks NF lmao
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings