Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I started off with 1000 SoT. 11 SoT purchases. I’m now on 653. I purchased the 10 free Fragments and I’ve done 47 LoL battles hitting the 5 and 35 achievements

I currently have 142 Fragments.

32 Fragments from 47 battles? Seems very stingy to me.

Nice you’ve gave us a guaranteed soul if we hit 200 battles but I think having frags only drop in 2, 5 and 10 is a mistake. 50’s are rare but at least when they did drop you could make a big jump and earn value for your SoT.

A lot of work for most likely a dupe as well. Ah well thanks for the event, appreciated chances to earn 5* Eddie’s but I think this has missed the mark compared to the previous one.

Banned
    Look at all the last "events", the reason they made auto-play was not to make it easier for us, but to steal our ironite (money).

And with the NOTrandom soul-shit, it will be a total waste of time and ironite. I see the the shit-dupe-posts coming :-)

OS
    iOS
    I mean I like the idea of the event, but maybe I'm just naive on this one. I hope I don't get a dupe tbh but whatever.

OS
    iOS
    This is pathetic.

At what point in your meetings did the devs decide..... "Well, we want it to seem achievable but really we just want to mess with users and have them waste their time nd resources with no actual possibility of getting anything."?

Come on.. POSSIBLE (not guaranteed) 2 and 3 fragment drops for a 500 frag soul.. 2 days for the event... This is CLEARLY a "screw the user" event. It might have been okay if the frag drop was guaranteed each time, but to only have a CHANCE of getting 2 frags.. screw you too devs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This is pathetic.

At what point in your meetings did the devs decide..... "Well, we want it to seem achievable but really we just want to mess with users and have them waste their time nd resources with no actual possibility of getting anything."?

Come on.. POSSIBLE (not guaranteed) 2 and 3 fragment drops for a 500 frag soul.. 2 days for the event... This is CLEARLY a "screw the user" event. It might have been okay if the frag drop was guaranteed each time, but to only have a CHANCE of getting 2 frags.. screw you too devs.
    i have changed my mind in 182 runs i had 1.25 frags per drop. so 1000 ironite per eddie, if this holds up. buddys have slightly better numbers... but all in all, give us an immortal even once a year and screw it up is really rough, even for NF standards. wonder how many guys will be left playing the next immortal event in 2019...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Have to throw in my disappointment as well. Only just started but early signs for me is the drop rates are not great. Just played 13 times LoL VII and got 4x2 frags for a total of 8. Is that a decent return or not? I would say not. I remember last year it was raining fragments when we had this event and I think it was only 200/Soul if my memory is correct?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    3 full SOT.. 240 ... level X G LOL... plus the 10 free frags (was it 10? I can't remember)... I haven't even hit 100 frags yet. At this rate you'd clearly have to farm LOL every second over the next 2 days to get 1 Eddie (which will probably drop a dupe for most players).. let alone any more. REALLY PATHETIC DEVs.

For some reason the folks at NF have this misguided perception that hoarding characters makes the game more desirable.. it doesn't. In fact just the opposite. The more you hoard things, the less people want to play. NF needs to quickly realize that virtual content which has no real-world value.. only has ANY value when players can achieve it and have access to it. Keeping it under lock and key, behind constant paywalls, or insurmountable objectives only makes people not bother playing.

As a distraction I play little match 3 games when waiting at a doctor's office or in line somewhere... once I hit a level that I must play over and over and over and over and ver and never move ahead.. that's it. I drop the game. Make things too difficult and players don't want to play. If everything is a constant source of frustration, why would anyone bother submitting to that continually. Kick a dog enough times and eventually they quit running to you when you call.

I can not fathom a business minded individual who thought this event and how it is configured was a good idea given the hype the event received.

Given all the "event' tab achievements.. and grinding, it MAY be possible to get 1, ONE, A SINGLE, Eddie without burning too much ironite. I'm close to 300 frags with the last 2 achievements left, which would push me to 500. However, I've used I think 6 refills. There's just no way in hell I'd EVER make it to 1000 or 1500 frags no matter how much a ran LOL and no matter how much ironite I burned on refills.

The event has basically been set up to... burn as much as you can for ONE 5 Star Eddie.. which has the same probability of being a duplicate as any other Eddie drop.

Shame on you NF....

.. I... may.. be.. done.. now.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-20-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I gave up 330 ironite played out all my troopers and the balance on LOL 7 I've got 375 frags, I can just and I mean just make it to the one 5* if I play out my remaining ironite, that will leave me nothing to play troopers for the rest of the week, to spite paying for the daily 25 drop, and the tiny bit paid out each day...
    Like you said, for a most likely dupe.
    I have a 33 1/3 chance of pulling something new... that's good odds in LOTB just the same..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It'll be back. In fact, with the new tools we have and the other additions we're adding to the game, it'll likely be even better than the first time.

It's just not an event we're gonna run multiple times in a year.
    Maybe forgot to put not likely. While at times we may unjustly criticize, I think so far this time it's looking to be well earned criticism.

OS
    Android
    For Devs: which levels have a better drop rate? Are all the same or last leves have better chances to find them?!?