Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Light of the Immortal - Get GUARANTEED 5★ Eddies!

The Immortal Soul returns for your chance to earn multiple, guaranteed 5★ Eddies!

From now until May 21st, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Immortal Soul Fragments. Collect 500 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen to get a guaranteed 5★ Eddie!

The Immortal Soul guarantees any 5★ Eddie that could otherwise be earned from a Rare, Legendary, or Mythical Soul, which includes all of the following:

• Samurai Eddie
    • Shaman Eddie
    • Clansman Eddie
    • Mystic Eddie
    • Edward the Great
    • Seventh Son Eddie
    • Pharaoh Eddie
    • Visions Eddie
    • Viking Eddie
    • Piece of Mind Eddie
    • Cyborg Eddie
    • Aces High Eddie
    • Hallowed Eddie
    • Rainmaker Eddie
    • Vampire Hunter Eddie

The Immortal Soul Fragments are rarer than fragments from other events, and they only drop in quantities of 2, 5, or 10. However, you are free to collect as many as you invest the time and Sands of Time to get! In addition, all players will have Event Challenges that will reward you with enough fragments to guarantee you one Immortal Soul, so regardless of how your luck is with fragment drops, you can work towards a surefire goal in this event!

Finally, if you need a bit of an edge to finish off one last Immortal Soul, you can buy 250 fragments from the store for Ironite, which comes with a handful of bonus Heroic Souls. You can also get a starter bundle of 10 fragments from the store for free!

OS
    Android
    you said this event will be better than last time. one year ago the eddie costed 180 ironite on average, this time it will cost prolly 600+
    still a nice event, but no way it's better than the last one despite the "free" eddie and the autoplay.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Have to say this is very disappointing, All the hype we had from the previous event and now we have a lot more 5* eddies so the pool of characters is even deeper and you make it harder to get these souls. I don't consider this event better then the previous one at all.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I will farm LOL level 7 I.e 7 sot per play x 200 (for the guaranteed 5* Eddie ) 1400 total sot / 80 sot = 17.5 x 30 = 525 ironite required, more most likely to get the second 5* Eddie. Still worth the effort I guess, for me there's 5/15 eddies to collect, so 2 x 1/3 chance of what I'm after...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Well I didn't get paid yesterday like I hoped I would, so let's see how far 210 ironite will get me. Man, too bad we only have these events once a year am I right? Hahaha, I'll get 'em next time!

Fragments drop in bundles of 2, 5, and 10 huh? Wow-wee, even excluding the RNG aspect or lack thereof, that's 50-250 battles. If I'm extremely lucky (lmfaoooo) I might just maybe get one soul with the amount of ironite I have.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 05-20-2018 at 12:49 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    These drops are so terrible I wouldn't even bother farming, get the 200 battles and stop. Last year's was 10 times better and that was having to hit replay every single time, even with the auto play this event is a huge disappointment.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    These drops are so terrible I wouldn't even bother farming, get the 200 battles and stop. Last year's was 10 times better and that was having to hit replay every single time, even with the auto play this event is a huge disappointment.
    i don't think it's that bad, but it'S certainly NOT better than last year. so if we wouldn't have been feeded with false statements this would have prevented the negativity and we could enjoy the event more...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Amen brother

OS
    Android
    Yep I hear you guys, I can think of priorities in my life before ironite for this.. I don't expect to make any purchases for a few days at least. 200 and stop might me my goal too...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    totally agree, I was waiting for something like the gemini event, some more specific way to get the eddie I want, but no, let's leave everything to the RNG.
    "It will be better than last year" I do not believe that devs... quite disappointing.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).