Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by reaverfx24 View Post
    I have 255 immortal frags so far. Minus the event frags and free 10 frags to start with, after 500 or so SoT I have earned 45 frags from playing LoL. What the fuck is this drop rate?
    I decided now to only go for the soul you get from the event and will play the LoL levels that cost only 6 SoT - everything else is a pure waste of ressources if you ask me.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I decided now to only go for the soul you get from the event and will play the LoL levels that cost only 6 SoT - everything else is a pure waste of ressources if you ask me.
    When I first read the description I was thinking of doing the same. Now seeing my results from 500 SoT I'm definitely only going for the 200 battles. I think his was their plan all along. Only hardcore, willing to pay players will go for more so it's a win win for them.

OS
    iOS
    Even if you wanted to spend money on ironite to refill, 2 days is not enough time when you only have a POSSIBILITY of getting fragment drops.. and those drops MAY be only 2 fragments. Truth of the matter is, without the Event achievements even getting 1 soul would be a near impossibility.

This event is ENTIRELY set up to ONLY allow 1 soul at most. Trying to do more is merely foolish in my opinion, with or without money to spend.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-20-2018 at 10:15 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This is all really sad. I thought I might reinstall for the new immortal soul event, guess that’d be a waste of my time. Sparton and Kaz, it seems like sometimes you guys are so worried about “tanking the game economy”, that your blind to the fact that your tanking the game.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Even if you wanted to spend money on ironite to refill, 2 days is not enough time when you only have a POSSIBILITY of getting fragment drops.. and those drops MAY be only 2 fragments. Truth of the matter is, without the Event achievements even getting 1 soul would be a near impossibility.

This event is ENTIRELY set up to ONLY allow 1 soul at most. Trying to do more is merely foolish in my opinion, with or without money to spend.
    This I what I was trying to imply. Some gullible people will be suckered in thinking they can get more when in reality it's almost impossible to get more than the one they're offering.

OS
    Android
    so funny how the biggest evet of all time turned into another cyborg monday (we will never forget)... not sure how it'S possible to raise such a negative resonance with such an event, but NF made it possible somehow.

just sad...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I’m also out of this. What a mess and giant disappointing! Thought this game couldn’t get worse, but they really made it!

Edit: just took a look at so far collected fragments from 20 runs on LoL 7 and thought it was a normal drop rate of 3 fragments per run, but then realized that there were 50 fragments from achievements included. So that made it 13 fragments from 20 runs. WHAT??? REALLY??? GO FOOL SOMEONE ELSE!!!
    Last edited by GotN; 05-20-2018 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Additional comment to bs event
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I have the same feeling than everybody concerning this event... "better than last year" ???? Last year I got 10x 5 stars eddies during the immortal event... This year I bought 20 sot refills: 1680 sot gave me 307 fragments (+500 for the 200 runs)!
    Just WTF??
    The only thing who is better this year is the autoplay feature...

I think I will stop to burn my ironite and my real money in all these events, I'm really really disapointed this time :/

Dje.

OS
    Android
    Hey guys I just got off work, how are we holding uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's sad.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    I have the same feeling than everybody concerning this event... "better than last year" ???? Last year I got 10x 5 stars eddies during the immortal event... This year I bought 20 sot refills: 1680 sot gave me 307 fragments (+500 for the 200 runs)!
    Just WTF??
    The only thing who is better this year is the autoplay feature...

I think I will stop to burn my ironite and my real money in all these events, I'm really really disapointed this time :/

Dje.
    At least you could make 200 runs. I keep getting error messages to check my connection. I can't enter my 2 open sq's. Has cost me 15 sot's for trying 3 times. The errors when doing LOL X prolly have prolly cost me even more.

This one is to the dev's: check your server!! And while we're at it, look up the definition of 'better'.