Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    OS
    Android
    My last drop was Hallowed on Thursday as part of the "awesome" Freedom Souls. My account must be the conspiracy theory buster...
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 05-21-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Indeed!

I wonder.... does anyone remember what the last 5 star Eddie they got from a soul was BEFORE the immortal souls? Curious if there's a correlation between last awarded and next drop.

For example the last 5 Star Eddie I got from a drop, any drop, BEFORE the immortal event was Clansman (from vortex legendary soul I think).... the first drop I got from the immortal souls was .... Clansman. I just wonder if it's merely me or anyone else who tends to see 2, 3, 4 of the same Eddie drop in quick succession. I am NOT meaning to imply some sort of collusion or anything. I'm mere curious. I think RNG gets "stuck" at times for lack of a better term. When a new Eddie is released.. I OFTEN get 3, 4, 5 of them in a row immediately after I get the first one. Then I may go some time before seeing it again.
    Last 5 star Eddie i got before the event was Rainmaker and imagine what i got from the immortal soul :P I don't know what's more disappoiniting. The fact that i got another duplicate when i am still missing 8 Eddies from the list or the 141 frags from 200 battles...

AH&Visions...missing PoM and EtG
    My last Eddie was Clansman...

OS
    Android
    I know that the last Immortal event was pretty rad. In the last one, I got 3 Immortal souls, only one of which was a dupe. Hopes were high going into this one and the awful fragment drop rate has definitely been a buzzkill.

At the same time, for really not much effort and not much Ironite (maybe 200?), I got a 5-star Eddie. Sure, it was a dupe (I had a 40% chance of a non-dupe), but I'm really not upset. It was as if I was playing the game as normal and a cheap 5-star Eddie soul fell out of the sky.
    Satan81-5023

As some have surmised, a lot of the team is not in the office today (even though we've been working remotely to address server issues as they've come up over the last 48 hours), so my apologies for the general radio silence.

We absolutely respect the concerns and complaints you as players have. That said, while I know a lot of players are hoping for a response from the team about the tuning and communication for this event, I think it's important that we review this issue internally before jumping to any conclusions. Once I've had a chance to do so, I can give a more informative response to everyone about what we'll take forward from this event.

Keep in mind that, like any other event thread, it will be closed at the conclusion of the event, but I have no doubt that the discussion will continue on in another thread in the forum, so don't take the closing of this thread as an intent to not discuss the matter further.

OS
    Android
    I got 2 immortal souls, 1 was a King Edward I didn't have, the other was a Viking dupe.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)