Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just finished run #200 and got the one event soul - don't want to open it though as it will be a dupe I fear ...

So I got 163 frags left and minus the 10 from the store I gathered 153 - to be fair I did 50:50 - startet with LoL VII and after realizing it's not worth it going for LoL III (6 SoT).

Greatest even of all time? I really hope not - that would be awful! I wouldn't call these events not even events. They are basically throw ironite in and play the same slot machine over and over again for very little reward. It's getting beyond boring ... maybe I should take a summer brake - I think about it.

Btw: just in this thread alone for 2 different players opening 2 souls:

- Visions - Visions
    -Viking - Viking

Possible? Sure! Likely? I really doubt it ... I had double trouble dupe things before more than once and I don't belive in that much coincidence. The devs claim they haventT tampered with this - maybe - benefit of the doubt - but it could be a bug or a caching issue ... but something is not right!

New content? Soon!
    Gauntlet? Soon! *YAAWWWWWN*
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Uh....

Two souls. Visions and Viking, in that order. My play is becoming less and less. About to break the chain myself.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Since people are adding how garbage the rng is I dropped two souls and got two aces high eddies.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Since people are adding how garbage the rng is I dropped two souls and got two aces high eddies.
    can i change my viking dupe by one of them?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    2 souls... Clansman and Aces.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Burn all my ironite and get two souls.

Two dupes.

The staff should clarify if gauntlet will alow use dupes or not.

OS
    iOS
    2 souls. both Aces High.

Really, two in a row seconds apart. At least the first one wasn't a dupe. That's positive.

OS
    Android
    I just completed my 3rd soul and have come to the conclusion that Immortal Souls hate me.

I need 5 of the 15 Eddies but got dupes from all 3 souls (Shaman and two Vikings).

Last year, I needed 7 of the 9 Eddies, but only got one new Eddie out of 6 souls (4 were dupe Shamans).

So 5 Shamans (all dupes) out of 9 Immortal Souls. His Fury is a pretty accurate metaphor here . . .
    Last edited by druid138; 05-21-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    So sounds like Visions and Viking are in my future if I cash in my 2 now...

Edit:
    I couldn't help myself! Visions and Aces High! I chuckled... laughable that it can be predicted from the forum...
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 05-21-2018 at 08:40 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    laughable that it can be predicted from the forum...
    Indeed!

I wonder.... does anyone remember what the last 5 star Eddie they got from a soul was BEFORE the immortal souls? Curious if there's a correlation between last awarded and next drop.

For example the last 5 Star Eddie I got from a drop, any drop, BEFORE the immortal event was Clansman (from vortex legendary soul I think).... the first drop I got from the immortal souls was .... Clansman. I just wonder if it's merely me or anyone else who tends to see 2, 3, 4 of the same Eddie drop in quick succession. I am NOT meaning to imply some sort of collusion or anything. I'm mere curious. I think RNG gets "stuck" at times for lack of a better term. When a new Eddie is released.. I OFTEN get 3, 4, 5 of them in a row immediately after I get the first one. Then I may go some time before seeing it again.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..