Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    never see 50 drop and yes it is ridiculous vs last year, nf do only shit things now....i'm near of the last level of the event for 200 frag
    They really don't respect players....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I’ll add my disappointment in on this as well. This isn’t better than last time NF. This is a let down because it was so damn cool last time. Stating this time would be even better makes it all the worse.

The Imortal Event is legendary for being the greatest event in the games history! I got 5-6 new Eddies. It was the first time I felt like spending some cash on the game. You guys set the bar really high last time, and that is why we are so disappointed this time.

I need 1 Eddie on the list this time, and just just pulled a dupe Samurai. The chances of getting that elusive Eddie is quite slim. The cost and time it would take to go for 5-6 like last time doesn’t seem possible.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I’ll add my disappointment in on this as well. This isn’t better than last time NF. This is a let down because it was so damn cool last time. Stating this time would be even better makes it all the worse.

The Imortal Event is legendary for being the greatest event in the games history! I got 5-6 new Eddies. It was the first time I felt like spending some cash on the game. You guys set the bar really high last time, and that is why we are so disappointed this time.

I need 1 Eddie on the list this time, and just just pulled a dupe Samurai. The chances of getting that elusive Eddie is quite slim. The cost and time it would take to go for 5-6 like last time doesn’t seem possible.
    no it isn't, completely impossible
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Posted this in a different forum and thought I'd share here.

“We shouldn't be surprised. They have no clue what soon means, so why should we believe they'd have a clue what better means."

OS
    iOS
    Iron Maiden the band is just as culpable as NF. They’re promoting a 3 month tour around this game presumably to find a new round of players who will spend real money with the naive hope of “winning” and building a new team up. The reality is this game is a cash grab. Nothing more. Any expectation this game is or will ever be anything but a simple free mobile game is foolish. It is a dressed up slot machine designed do exploit certain individuals into spending money. Long term, dedicated players hoping more from this game are wasting their time, and are continually leaving.... Game is only for new players who don’t know better. Yet...

OS
    Android
    Oh man, drop rates are very very low...terrable low. I will go for 200 wins in LoL and that's it, after 15-16 refills i got maybe around 150 frag. ( didn't count event frag. ).. Of course, i hope that i will get at least Eddie which i don't have...
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    .... at least Eddie which i don't have...

Good luck with that
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yes i know... But there are 15 Eddies here, and i think i have 4 from this list...
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    yes i know... But there are 15 Eddies here, and i think i have 4 from this list...
    And I miss 4 of them, so chances for me to get a new one are ZERO (even if it should be about 25 %).
    Good luck with getting a new one, or maybe even two or three, fellow trooper and ofc to everyone!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Visions Eddie...not happy with with this one
    Last edited by Rane; 05-20-2018 at 05:03 PM.
    Cyborg Eddie