Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    in this case i would wait to get 5 sands of time and play number of the beast. i always give me 2% progress (currently on level 77)
    i hope the progress won't drop when i reach 80 :-)
    Good call!

I think is funny how I was doing the math last night (not the drop rate and stuff) but yes with the gold. And I agree the best option is to get refills and farm your levels depending on what you are looking for

Sands of time is definitely the optimal use of ironite. Unless you're in a hurry to get gold, there really are very few other options.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Sands of time is definitely the optimal use of ironite. Unless you're in a hurry to get gold, there really are very few other options.
    Totally agree. SoT is IMO the best use of Ironite. What I am constantly short on talisman runes. Having around 30 capped 5*'s will do that. There is no shortcut for that except to grind.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

Quote Originally Posted by H3lls4ng3l View Post
    Honestly, I think this is one of the best posts I have seen so far here. I agree with your solution, although I have never used the sands of time re-fill, as I prefer to just wait for them to auto re-fill. But the problem is, in my opinion, that not everybody has a team strong enough to beat the last level of the dungeon. I wouldn't buy money with ironite, just play the secret levels. They provide 90000 coins a day (there are 9 secret levels, and for example the one that gives you 20000 is available every two days, so 10000 per day in the end). In 11 days you would have 990000, without the money you get per dungeon or level aside from the secret ones. Sorry for any grammar or vocab mistake, English isn't my first language.
    yep my team aint strong enough to beat 10 without reviving several times, sooooo i farm at the point to where i can win with none or maybe 1 revive if it goes wrong.
    ShadowRising-6281

I also agree with this post, but i considered it relevant as a late-game option (already having acquired a couple of level 5 characters and maxed some talismans).
    It just didn't feel much appealing using ironite for souls anymore, as nevertheless there were not enough talismans (very expensive to max) around to put to new 5 star ones.

You also need to have enough free time to play too
    Cthulhum-4956

Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

OS
    Android
    In this logic is one crack. Most people don't have so much free time in their hands. You should calculate how much one hour of your time really costs to you.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    In this logic is one crack. Most people don't have so much free time in their hands. You should calculate how much one hour of your time really costs to you.
    i mentioned this in the post, but it's not important for the optimal spending of ironite. it's an important real live concideration for sure, but thats why i chose the header "theory of ironite". you are talking about "praxis of ironite abuse" :-D

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i mentioned this in the post, but it's not important for the optimal spending of ironite. it's an important real live concideration for sure, but thats why i chose the header "theory of ironite". you are talking about "praxis of ironite abuse" :-D
    Neatly elucidated!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I'm currently conducting experiment to max Soldier Eddie warrior skills. I'm not opening future skills until it is done. So Kingdom of Sands Powerslave Madness is most profitable place to grind. 2200 money in 4 minutes. It's practically impossible to run out sands of times there, because it gives so much sands of time out.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan