Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Plea

OS
    iOS
    Great post Mariner! Thank you very much for that! I’m 100 % of your opinion! And I’m also one of those from-day-one-daily and also MONEY SPENDING- players who can’t and won’t take all this any more! NF really has to think about this very good, before it’s too late and they loose many of us. I’ve already set my dead-line. We’re close to 2nd anniversary...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Its quite disheartening we have heard nothing now about this event or the fact servers were down most of the weekend. Usually when there is this much negativity they try to at least give some reason for their decision.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Sadly,

They are more focused on the 90% of players (those new players who download the game, play it for a few months, spend $20 on it and then stop playing) than that 10% that is us that sticks around for the long run. everything they do is focused on those 90% and they don't care about us, they already sucked most of what we are willing to spend on the game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Its quite disheartening we have heard nothing now about this event or the fact servers were down most of the weekend. Usually when there is this much negativity they try to at least give some reason for their decision.
    Well, I'd need a stiff drink and some other relaxers before walking into this hornet's nest And I sure as hell wouldn't do it on my off time

The event sucked. Hyperbole about it abounded. But it's not like they are going to rerun it next week to make up for it. Haven't we all learned at least that much?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Today is Victoria Day in Canada. The TSX stock martket is closed so I don't know how much this will effect the staff in Vancouver.
    So pretty safe to say they will not be addressing server errors or extending the event... how would they feel if we all took a day or two off from playing...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    A day or two, I am thinking a bit more extended break then that for a lot of people after this latest fiasco. It really is going to take a lot of us leaving for them to notice not just say it on here but they look at metrics and unless those metrics go down I doubt they will care.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Well said Mariner, my thoughts exactly. This recent event was such a letdown. Bought a store ironite pack and blew through it all just for a dupe. First time I spent money on this game since the clairvoyant eddie souls last summer. Guess I needed a reminder why I stopped spending money on this game. Oh well back to spending all my spare change on records.
    Last edited by Crazypants; 05-21-2018 at 09:00 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well said, Mariner!

I’ve made this statement more than once over the past year, just not as in depth. This latest “Greed of the Immortal “ event was a real moral buster for the game. I’ll probably keep at it a bit longer, but I’m running on fumes at this moment.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I play the game since the very first day, but a lately member of the forum because English is not my native tongue (even though I always red it). Anyway, Iīll try to share my thoughts with you all.
    I totally agree with Mariner and with Patrice (thread last nail in the coffin). As a player I spent some money in the game, but only when it was worthy, and I would do it again in the future, but for a worthy package. So:

Why donīt NF offer this kind of package?. Don’t you think most of us would pay 6ī66 € for example for 600 frontier coins, 60 ironite and 6 heroic souls? Both kind of players (longtime and new ones) would love this, and surely would give cash to NF, so everyone would be happy.

Whatīs happening with the events?? Inmortal really sucked, and I’m not going to spend a single ironite in cleanse the corruption. Or in getting new unuseful toons. Where are the past and worthy enjoyable events?

What about the new playable content? The tour will begin in 4 days, the best moment to update the game and give us something new (please, better than BNW). At least new missions, or another way to get frontier coins or fragments of inmortal/soldier souls.

Not everything is bad. I love the autoplay. I don’t regret about RNG (although it could be better) or about long term goals (like Alexander Eddie). For me it keeps me interested in the game, and the joy of getting a longtime desired toon is still here.

I know that Iīm not saying anything new, but I never shared my thoughts. Just a reflection to end this long post:
    Bruce says in his conferences that what make Maiden huge are the fans, and from a business point of view fans are clients. And clients are loyal when they donīt feel cheated, when they receive something worthy. Iīve been a Maiden fan for 30 years, and I’ll be until death. Most of longtime players are adult people, with families, and with money to spend in something (again the key word) worthy. Are you, NF, sure that new/eventual players are like us? In this days, when everything is consumed in very little time, just to consume another thing, do you thing that your market is in players that will get tired in a couple of months, maybe spending a few €? I really hope that you think seriously about this, cause Iīm afraid that LOTB has a fatal wound, and I donīt wanna leave the game. Yet...
    Last edited by Lord-7618; 05-22-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-7618 View Post
    Not everything is bad. I love the autoplay.
    The feeling most people felt when Autoplay was introduced was neither excitement nor joy I dare to say. It was RELIEF and that's not really speaking for the game mechanics itself.

The chores are not less a chore but at least you can do them unattended - well - if the servers would be stable.

The slot machine is stale for months and months and months and the only creativity in regards of something "new" is:

- Do X for Y (but do it over and over and over again and after that over and over again)
    - Do X PvP battles for bla (over and over and ...)
    - Grind for frustration and dupes

and this for month after month after month ...

New content is months away!
    Gauntlet is months away!

Here is a suggestion to NF (that are reading this thread): Have a sit down with your team that only looks for the revenue numbers and discuss with them the definition of fun. Ask them if this is fun in their eyes:

- grinding grinding grinding grinding -> frustration (and server errors)
    - rinse and repeat

Would they do it? Would you do it? No? Good answer ... now go back to the drawing board and on the very top you write FUN -> start from there please.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.