Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I look at it this way....

I don't expect anything to change.

I'll still complain, bitch, and moan.. but I know it's not going to change.

All in all, the "game" provides a decent time-killer, which is really the only reason I ever got involved with it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I took stock of my roster vs. what I spent yesterday. I guess the total puts me in the "whale" category. That being said, I'm still missing 2 Eddies. Needless to say the immortal event was a huge letdown. Like others, I was left completely demotivated for the current "event". I think we all know deep down that nothing will change but don't want to face that reality. All we can do is dream of what could have been. I can't even feel the since of accomplishment because I'm missing what I'm missing. I've come to the conclusion that those that pay will never be rewarded. No return for my dollar. Well no more dollars will be spent.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I know that nothing will change, I'm just looking for an answer to the question: why did they destroy the event? or an explanation of which part was "better than last year", nothing but a small show of respect, but apparently it is not possible.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).