Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

No Light for the Immortal

It seems someone turned the lights of in the other thread. ROFL.

Says a lot about Nodding fraudster.

"We absolutely respect the concerns and complaints you as players have. That said, while I know a lot of players are hoping for a response from the team about the tuning and communication for this event, I think it's important that we review this issue internally before jumping to any conclusions. Once I've had a chance to do so, I can give a more informative response to everyone about what we'll take forward from this event."

I cannot stop laughing.

Nothing will happen, as always. NF: "Let's say we are sorry and other blablabla and soon those stupid players will forget"

OS
    Android
    I used many refill to have a third souls and because of shit loot impossible to have it stuck at 479 fragments the last hours drop are at it best shit......bored
    We need a real compensation for all of wtf event
    Thanks....
    The game stuck at loading since the new day
    Impossible to connect cool......
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Game down. Guess the servers bit the dust?

OS
    Android
    Personally, I want to see the excuses they say and if they can explain what part of this event is "better than last year".
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    so no word from the devs for the horrible failure of the immortal event ?, personally I would like to hear what NF has to say, or are they going to give us the reason and they just fucked us all without any shame?

OS
    iOS
    Sparton did post that before responding to anything he felt an internal discussion was necessary. I can't blame anyone for wanting to handle customer relations in that manner. Remember, it's been a holiday weekend there.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Taking some time to discuss this internally would be ok (but most of the time NF simply tries to sit such things out), but why did they close the thread????????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Taking some time to discuss this internally would be ok (but most of the time NF simply tries to sit such things out), but why did they close the thread????????
    Event threads are always closed after an event.

OS
    Android
    I have a slightly different view on that event. I was on holiday and of course was sad at first that I could not really participate in the event. But as I saw the posts here about the drop rates, my disappointment was a bit reduced. I could only do some autoplay in the morning and the evening. Anyway I made it to get to the 200 fights for the guarantee soul and maybe did 10-20 battles more (purple shards are always welcome for the valentines and event dogs...) and I ended with 333 frags - so I think a second soul would have been absolutely possible. 2 times guarantee 5* Ed is not too bad, or? I got a new Eddie (had a chance of 4 out of the 15), so I am happy. Reduced input but good reward - it is possible
    But I see that many people are angry as they thought to get 5 or 10 souls, which was just not possible/intended with the drop rate. The problem is, that if you play for a while you do not miss too many Eddies and your chances are small therefore to get exactly that few. But time will do it (hopefully) and there will be other events that may help out on that! So all in all I was happy that I could even participate a bit in the event, even without playing that much - remember, every event has its sweet spot and is intended for a different "target" group of players.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I understand your perspective, but I am annoyed because I really expected this event, the last months I saved resources for the arrival of this and I saw it as the only way to get the eddies that I need, I would have been happy to get the 7son, but with the two souls that they gave us and the ridiculous drop is almost impossible. I understand that they can be achieved in their respective souls, but we all know how the "rng" works so the hopes are not high, I only play this game for the eddies and these last months they have put the eddies of my favorite maiden albums (I'm not even a top player of the pvp) so the only reason I love them is because they represent that love towards those wonderful albums and thanks to the current state of the event my opportunities are distant.