Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Oh yes, 7th son is also one of my favorite albums and I really miss the Eddie. But I have hope that we will get him for the anniversary!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I am on holiday as well. That’s why I only managed to get two souls. In my opinion that is enough. If it would be possible to get ten or more of these, everyone would easily own all of the Eddies. The two souls I got dropped a Cyborg dupe and Seven Son. My investment was less than 600 Ironite. There is nothing to complain about for me. The only Eddies I am missing now are Alexander the Expensive and Edward the Useless.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    So what is one to do with left over fragments which aren't enough to convert? Am I now to forever see the 4 immortal fragments I was left with??? Based upon saluki's post somewhere, these aren't going to be usable in the future.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So what is one to do with left over fragments which aren't enough to convert? Am I now to forever see the 4 immortal fragments I was left with??? Based upon saluki's post somewhere, these aren't going to be usable in the future.
    Yes, you will see them forever. I still have four snowman frags.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Well then they need a "trash" option. Or a "combine and convert" option for left overs.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well then they need a "trash" option. Or a "combine and convert" option for left overs.
    Yep, that’ll be fine.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Cant you convert the left overs to sacrificial hearts or golden statues?
    I mean I haven't tried but that's usually what happens...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Rags: You need a minimum for conversion... so 5 frags.. sure converts to 1 precious frag... but 4 frags.. won't convert to anything so apparently, they sit there forever.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I'm still amused on how you all can still go on some pattern like:
    I don't have this Eddie, Immortal even will get me him! > Event sucks > I still don't have him, but anniversary event is gonna be da'bomb!!!

Honestly, just move on, nothing will change, they are aiming at new players and whales (people that spend a lot on this type of games), this is common knowledge on mobile games this days.

LotB is a great game when you start it fresh, and it really make you want to spend money to get some new chars.

But, in the long-run, is not worth it, move on, like many of us did or are doing, haven't you all noticed how the forums are less populated then before?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    ... words, got a new Eddie, more words...
    Just because the event was "ok" for you, it doesn't mean it don't sucked, it was announced as the best event of the year, supposedly to be better then last years Immortal. And to NO ONE's surprise it sucked. It was nowhere near last year's Immortal event, the feeling that it is worth to even play this game, to be recognized by the devs are non-existent now.

Look, this is not a rant post.

It's a WAKE UP CALL!, just MOVE ON.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I thought we might have heard something by now from NF. I guess it was a good event for them and we can expect more of the same. Well, not me anymore. I’m tired of being the ass led around by a carrot on a stick. A rotten moldy, half eaten carrot.

I hope for the sake of this game, something changes drastically
    MrFreeze-6530