Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the clarification Spartan.

OS
    Android
    Well the Level VI Garden of Fear challenge was easy. Cleared that on the first go with Pharaoh Eddie, Kari Valkyrie Siren and The Wicker Man. I also brought Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer along for support (mainly since any negative effects gained would heal the rest of the team).

Edit: Much the same for the Level VI Garden of Dismay. Navigator Eddie, Kari, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and Allied Bomber Boy (Gunner). Combination of the basics of Navigator's "Charted Course", ABB's "Decay" and ACR's "Contaminate" and Kari's "Fusion" pretty much did the job, plus Kari's "Perfect Healer" helped a bit.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 05-22-2018 at 05:23 AM.

OS
    Android
    On the permadeth level 6 garden of life I've come to a conclusion it's far less sands of time wastage if you don't use auto, you can then manage who and when they use your power, otherwise assassin chopper gets the job done once but there's no guarentee astra is always gonna inflict permadeth on the dragon...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Anyone got a good warrior team for GOD X? So far I can do okay with Lilith, Trooper (or Clansman), WUR, W Soldier... but sometimes WUR dies with permadeth at the DK.. even though I ultimately win the battle.... still making that whole 20-30 minutes a waste for the achievement.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Rags: Yeah Auto doesn't help here at all. I had to go through it twice as on the first round I only got 9 of the 10 Permadeaths, even though I was deliberately flubbing my attacks.

I used Seventh Son Eddie (Exorcise always inflicts Permadeath), Assassin Chopper (first turn only), Blue Chopper (every turn cos he's the only opponent, unless passive gets disabled) and Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer (once again, passive healing and stealing negative effects from allies).

Edit: That said, Auto is useless as well cos so far, I've had the game hang at the end of the match 3 times while using Auto when doing Garden of Life. *sigh*

OS
    iOS
    stupid event...i think i will sleep this...

OS
    Android
    Is it me or are those "events" are getting sillier, duller and more boring by the week?

1. I never got this thing: Do bla X times - if I can do it up to 3 times I can do it. So it would waste less of my time if I could get it just paying in SoT - because it boils down to that. Spend X SoT to get Y. Time consumtpion is awful.

2. For the non Talisman events - oh dear that is a lot of SoT - it would be not that difficult really - it just costs a lot of SoT. The reward? A fraction of a sould that has a 89 % chance to spit out a 3* character. Are you people for real?

To keep it civilized: I think I skip that pointless stupid event that once again only drains resources for minimum reward. I really can't believe after the last grand "event" you are pulling this stingy, time consuming, resource wasting chore? The positive side is that with every of those chores (let's not call them events anymore, ok?) you making it easier to leave the game. The birthday of the 2 years grind is coming up soon. That seems to be a fine deadline.

Why not make a chore for that special date named "Iron Maiden: Wasted Years"?

Event vs. Chore

Event: Something I'm looking forward to and enjoy doing it. Fun - it's all about fun!

Chore: LotB
    Last edited by hold; 05-22-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    This games gone to shit!

New Content or GTFO

OS
    Android
    Same here, will skip another pointless stupid event
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Definitely will be skipping this one.
    Boring but very time- and SOT-consuming missions that you cannot autoplay reasonably and not much in terms of returns. The number of heroic souls is a laugh and the talismans don't seem all too powerful.
    Thanks, but no thanks.

This is getting more and more a burden than a fun game.