Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    interesting event. Kind of expected this, but was hoping for something new, well.
    I will not be able to participate this event, because i certainly lack the characters for the event and the time and ironites for refill.
    Maybe i'll try the Garden VI missions as i usually run VII on autoplay but that's "only" for 3 yellow talismans, with a pointless effect... If it were for the angel-set, then it would be interesting... but then these talismans are probalbly onslaught again, so nope.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    interesting event. Kind of expected this, but was hoping for something new, well.
    I will not be able to participate this event, because i certainly lack the characters for the event and the time and ironites for refill.
    Maybe i'll try the Garden VI missions as i usually run VII on autoplay but that's "only" for 3 yellow talismans, with a pointless effect... If it were for the angel-set, then it would be interesting... but then these talismans are probalbly onslaught again, so nope.
    But your signature says you've all characters?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Anyone got a good warrior team for GOD X? So far I can do okay with Lilith, Trooper (or Clansman), WUR, W Soldier... but sometimes WUR dies with permadeth at the DK.. even though I ultimately win the battle.... still making that whole 20-30 minutes a waste for the achievement.
    Won with Samurai, WUR, W Allied Soldier and AOF on my first try (manually) - but I think I will run into the same problems with permadeath during the next ones.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Talismans are Force -> Bulwark and Future ->Arcane.

I auto-played the GOL and GOF missions easily.. but the GOD is presenting an issue due to the Dragon King and Permadeath/Doom. the "all must survive' is an annoyance on top of the 15 SOT per run annoyance.

I'm just going to nail the talismans and that's it.

Thanks natasar, I'll try that.

I have no issue getting halfway through the Dragon King. Problem is the permadeth , once cast, it can't be removed by only Warrior toons (at least none I have) so it must be "waited out" and that's not always successful. Clansman will remove it.. but I think i just need to pay closer attention and avoid auto-play (which worked great for all the other talisman missions). I certainly can't stop with only 2 of the 3 set
    Last edited by Yup; 05-22-2018 at 09:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What about trooper dropping regular furys and keeping the gold immunitys on your team, and assassin Lilith ? For GOD...
    Just a theory I havent attempted that one yet...
    GOF is sooooo slow with sentinels lucky for relics...

OS
    iOS
    Sitting this one out....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I tried Trooper. He faired about as well. Clansman, Trooper, Alexander are all fine.. (Alexander does the best but he doesn't remove squat and doesn't offer any immunity to anyone and has no fury)..... it's the other toons that present the issue.

Trooper doesn't remove anything.. he'll cast Immunity.. but the DK can remove Immunity (even PI) right before casting permadeth. Clansman is the only one that will remove Permadeth after the fact. But.. timing is an issue it seems. I've got 2 of the 10 wins.. but many other battles that didn't count because some non-Eddie died with permadeth.

I will say that clearly the Warrior Allied Soldier is useful l here.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-22-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Is putting cleanse in your allies a possibility or too much frigging around for this event?

OS
    iOS
    I don't know of a warrior toon that casts cleanse. You mean Angel talismans.. yeah you could do that.. seems like too much work to bother with it though
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Yeah sorry that's what I meant...