Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks Sparton for the communication.
    I perfectly understand your point of view, it's right that is now a lot of ways to get rare characters (heroic souls, specifics characters we can buy with frontier coins, specific characters fragments, etc...)
    Also autoplay is a very great feature: it makes the daily farming faster and makes the fragments events less time consuming!
    Also the immortal fragments drop rate was tuned for beeing coherent with the other rare characters fragments drops (lilith, etc...) what i can understand.
    I think most of your events are good, making us earn new characters, a lot of essence for sacrifices events, etc... (lots of free souls and skillshards, etc...)

I just wanted to say my point of view of an old player and trooper of you since 2 years:
    I love this game and like many other players my goal is to collect all the characters, talismants, relics, in order to stay competitive in pvp. I actually have all the characters minus 2 Eddies (POM and alexander) and the beast.

Why I feel frustration recently ?
    Because during the last immortal event I got 10+ souls (including 4 new rare eddies) and during this one I spend more ironite and got 2 dupe pharaoh... what a disapointement, I even not participate to the event the 2nd day...
    I had a lot of hope for this event because I felt it was the oportunity to farm like hell to have a chance to get my missing Eddie.
    Like jjj said, an event with incredible rewards once a year can't be bad (or devalue anything) it's just great for us and boost our motivation (you can check my account and see how were my purchase before and after the last year immortal event)...

Also I didn't understand the "beast event", another source of frustration... why make a so iconic character available for only 2 days ? I didn't be able to get him from 50+ souls and now he is unavailable.
    The problem is that he gives an incredible advantage in pvp and i think it's a very bad thing for the competition to give this advantage for only people who were lucky those 2 days...

Concerning the relics they are not a bad thing but you should limit their purchase...

The actual pvp is not as fun as it was... unlimited relics + the beast we can't get makes me i havn't as much motivation as before...

It was just my personal point of view, I hope the gauntlet will coming soon because we really need to have another source of iron coins to be able to get the relics outside of the arena... (sad to say that but I lose the desire to play in the arena - who was my favorite part of the game before)

Can you tell us when we are be able to have a chance to get the beast ?

Thanks

dje-8079
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 05-26-2018 at 08:41 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    ... got 2 dupe pharaoh... what a disapointement, ...
    Another double dupe trouble? But nothing wrong here I guess ...

- double Visions
    - double Vikings
    - double Aces High
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Another double dupe trouble? But nothing wrong here I guess ...

- double Visions
    - double Vikings
    - double Aces High
    Guess i was lucky then....no double for me...i’ve got AH and Visions (both dupes ofc.)

OS
    iOS
    how is possible that i found 5xsamurai and 3x Vision and never found VHE

OS
    Android
    how lucky am I, from 15 Eddies I actually got the samurai I needed ( except the iron eddie ) ... the only eddie I got from an event

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    how is possible that i found 5xsamurai and 3x Vision and never found VHE
    never see him too
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    ... But there is NOTHING WRONG with RNG...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I got one immortal soul, and it opened up to... Cyborg Eddie! Except he was my first 5-star, fully sharded Eddie, so that made absolutely no difference. It's alright though, he's good sacrifice fodder I suppose. Honestly, this event itself didn't piss me off, but that's not to say I'm happy with the state of the game currently. I do like the changes in the May 26th update though, so I hope it's an indication of the future.