Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Remember.. statistics show the "game" is fine as it is... this is all "player perception"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The update just appeared in my Google Play Store.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Android updates got through and propagated faster than expected. We've just recently released maintenence for that platform, but you must download the update from your app store to play.

We are still waiting for approval for iOS, and once approved, we'll still have to wait for propagation to stores around the world before maintenance can be lifted for that platform.

Also druid138, let us know if your selling of stuff has gone through. Based on internal investigation, actions you took that were valid (ie, the server agreed you had the things to sell when you tried to sell them) should have gone through and have been compensated accordingly for whatever those actions were (such as getting Gold for stuff sold).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Also druid138, let us know if your selling of stuff has gone through. Based on internal investigation, actions you took that were valid (ie, the server agreed you had the things to sell when you tried to sell them) should have gone through and have been compensated accordingly for whatever those actions were (such as getting Gold for stuff sold).
    Thanks, Sparton. Unfortunately, it seems the problem has not been solved for me. My inventory looks the way it did before I attempted the selling this morning. And, current attempts at selling are giving me the same error as before.

[I am running the updated version of the game.]

Update: If I sell one rune at a time, it works. So I'm able to play. But, one at a time is not usually needed.
    Last edited by druid138; 05-26-2018 at 12:49 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    you can sell talismans one by one at least...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Hm... I may know why that is. Some stacks may have funky data unrelated to all the shenanigans. I'll look.

EDIT: Nope, my theory wasn't correct. Nuts.

Sorry about you needing to work around that. I'll have to pass that along to others who can investigate that more thoroughly.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 05-26-2018 at 12:54 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hm... I may know why that is. Some stacks may have funky data unrelated to all the shenanigans. I'll look.

EDIT: Nope, my theory wasn't correct. Nuts.

Sorry about you needing to work around that. I'll have to pass that along to others who can investigate that more thoroughly.
    No problem. It's an easy enough work around.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Hi everyone!

I've posted a more detailed thread on today's hotfix + some comp. here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...3423#post73423

OS
    iOS
    Anyone got the iOS update yet?
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily