Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Some newbie questions please be patient

1 - What is best to buy with trooper badges... Buy normal gunner/assassin souls or save for big assassin/gunner one? Or even buy the class ones?

2 - How you guys take screenshots/videos from the game?

Thanks in advance!

OS
    iOS
    Hi Frost, welcome to the LotB community.

Personally, right now I am spending my trooper badges in this order:

1) gunner/assassin soul (because I must have cyborg Eddie one day),
    2) red/warrior soul (because I want the warrior child of the dammed or golden son)
    3) skill shards (currently trying to max out my Soldier Eddie)

this week, ironically i pulled the assassin golden son :O

ultimately I think it comes down to what your play style is and what type of team you want to build.

I am also a newbie and have no idea how to take screenshots/videos of the game on my iPhone.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    1 - What is best to buy with trooper badges... Buy normal gunner/assassin souls or save for big assassin/gunner one? Or even buy the class ones?

2 - How you guys take screenshots/videos from the game?

Thanks in advance!
    Save for the big one. Then you can get the regular ones. Gunner/assassin characters are great!

OS
    iOS
    Skill shards first they are the rarest
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Save for the big one. Then you can get the regular ones. Gunner/assassin characters are great!
    yeah, what Vaseodin said is what i meant to say
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    agree with dutch, you have the chance to get every character with a rare soul, but almost no chance to get many skill shards. they will always be very rare unless you want to spend 50€ to buy them so go for them first...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Oh and don't just use a skill shard on any random character, wait till you get a good character and use it on them, just ask us before you do cause I've wasted so many in the beginning its not even funny lol
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Oh and don't just use a skill shard on any random character, wait till you get a good character and use it on them, just ask us before you do cause I've wasted so many in the beginning its not even funny lol
    me too, im crying when i think about that...but i never regret investing them in default eddie, he is a monster imo

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    agree with dutch, you have the chance to get every character with a rare soul, but almost no chance to get many skill shards. they will always be very rare unless you want to spend 50€ to buy them so go for them first...
    spending trooper badges on skill shards for a good character you like to use is also a good plan IMO. again, I think it comes down to what type of team you want to build, and if you have the characters you like, build up their skills.

personally i have to spend my first weekly allotment on rare gunner/assassin soul shard cuz i just gotta have me a cyborg Eddie one day...one day...
    Bryan-3528

OS
    Android
    Totally agree! Because of the 3* evo nerf, the key to victory is Talismans and skills upgrades.

As far as a Samsung, press and hold the power and home button until a shutter sound happens. It saves it to of all places pictures/screenshots.
    Last edited by Flann; 08-22-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.