Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    During the last arena event, lots of players I saw were putting up "easy" defenses. I don't see that so much this go round.

Can't we all just help each other reach the 300 goal? I set up an easy defense so feel free to have at me and get those wins and IC. And I hope I run into some of you all that are willing to help!

OS
    iOS
    I’ve set a level 1 Eddie as my normal defense even before this. LoL I still get the same reward as when I have a tougher defense so why bother.

OS
    Android
    I have a weak defense too. I've recognized quite a few players from here, so thank you to all of you helping out! Good luck everyone!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I'd set a weak defense if I was fighting weak defenses. Truth is 1 in every 10 matches has a weak defense. It's not that prolific.

So I tend to use a weak defense for a few hours.. then switch back to normal defense for a few hours.. repeat.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Dropped my defence, and only using my lower stat Eddie's. The computer is against me. Lost 3 in a row to what should have been easy wins. I can't deal with the 10,000 turns to my one. I'm dead before I throw the first punch. Enjoy my gifts...

OS
    Android
    Set my defence to only my basic Eddie's. Enjoy. I can't deal with the computer giving 10,000 turns to my one.

OS
    Android
    Anyone else getting the game shutting off on them randomly? Just goes off to the phone's home screen, no warning. Makes the grind for these stupid arena events even longer. Thanks to everybody who puts easy teams on their defenses. Helps this farmer maybe have the time to reach my 300 in a week. I got a pretty weak farm themed team too. Have at er boys and girls. I'll be glad to see your easy teams in my defense tab. Also, I try to attack said easy teams with a 3 man team so you can easily spot me in your defense tab. Good luck everyone!

OS
    Android
    Can someone please explain to me the positives and negatives for me of setting a weak team in this event?
    Doesn't that somehow go against me whilst working out my finishing position for the next week?

What about all the cowboys on there that aren't part of the forums?
    I mean I'm happy help my fellow forum trooper through this event but surely there has to be a down side for me?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me the positives and negatives for me of setting a weak team in this event?
    Doesn't that somehow go against me whilst working out my finishing position for the next week?

What about all the cowboys on there that aren't part of the forums?
    I mean I'm happy help my fellow forum trooper through this event but surely there has to be a down side for me?
    I have a week defense and im still above 2100 rn. I been lucky hitting other people with low defenses. But during these events i still hit my position.

OS
    Android
    the good is keeps ranking low so fight weaker teams easier to get desired amount of wins, plus helping out others by giving them a weak defense to beat up on, if you care about ranking just put real defense by Thursday or Friday and should be able to get close to where you want. Because there is no downside there, i don’t see why more don’t set weak defenses unless you are going for something specific or want podium that bad it doesn’t make much sense.