Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    That is already the case. 300 wins give yoou one full set. Tier 1-4 give 1 Talisman each and Tier 5 (300 wins) give 2!

What I don't get: Why do all rewards give the same subtype of the Talisman (not only in this event) ? In this case you get Fierce, even from all strech goals. Why not a mix of the 3 subtypes? Or let us choose when the reward is earned?
    Yep your right I'm an idiot I didn't look hard enough at the achievement before commenting... sorry bout that
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    3 star colorless evo runes are what I need. I have plenty of colored ones to evolve to 5 star talismans but not enough colorless evo runes to do so. Each evolution to level 5 requires 9 3 star colorless evo runes. When BNW level 10 only drops about 3 every once in a while, it's hard to get the necessary amount to evolve a set to level 5. I guess I'll have to save ironite to purchase in the monthly packs available in the store.

Still hoping to pull a newer Eddie (POM, 7son, Iron, Clansman....) sometime .......
    Another thing I have done (and I'm by no means a top contender) is just grind, I don't purchase much but when I do it's usually for ironite, like the monthly package that gives you 100 immediately and 25 everyday for a month over and above what the game normally drops.
    This will ensure you can generate enough SOW to continue grinding, it takes time but after a while you will reach the point where you can set BNW on 3 X auto and leave while you mow the lawn, sleep or what ever floats your boat.
    This will give the bonus of knocking off challenges and if your very lucky acquiring the talisman you require and evolving runes for future challenges.
    For me personally the wicker man is as weak as a kitten and hardly worth placing any skill shards in, I have had him for ages I got him to 5* 100 but did not invest a single shard in him he sits in the growing collection of unused toons...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    3 star colorless evo runes are what I need. I have plenty of colored ones to evolve to 5 star talismans but not enough colorless evo runes to do so. Each evolution to level 5 requires 9 3 star colorless evo runes. When BNW level 10 only drops about 3 every once in a while, it's hard to get the necessary amount to evolve a set to level 5. I guess I'll have to save ironite to purchase in the monthly packs available in the store.

Still hoping to pull a newer Eddie (POM, 7son, Iron, Clansman....) sometime .......
    Not sure it it'll help.. but farming NotB madness drops those 3 star colorless runes like crazy. I'm sitting on a cache of hundreds due to this. I fall short with the 3 star colored ones.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Would be funny to know, if one of the devs is playing arena in some higher ranks.

I don't thinks so, otherwise relics would be gone within a second...

Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Would be funny to know, if one of the devs is playing arena in some higher ranks.

I don't thinks so, otherwise relics would be gone within a second...
    We don't have devs take the top positions at the week's end (top rewards are for players, not for devs), but I absolutely have fellow developers who will at least dip into the top 250 mid-week, as the perspective for competing at the top is indeed important to us. I've had a teammate who is currently ranked much higher than me who says they're seeing more 1 Eddie defenses than I am at around 2200 VP, that's for sure...

OS
    Android
    Looks like Piece of Mind Eddie's power move will override the Valor Talisman health buff.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We don't have devs take the top positions at the week's end (top rewards are for players, not for devs), but I absolutely have fellow developers who will at least dip into the top 250 mid-week, as the perspective for competing at the top is indeed important to us. I've had a teammate who is currently ranked much higher than me who says they're seeing more 1 Eddie defenses than I am at around 2200 VP, that's for sure...
    I really wish I was around 2200, just reached top 50 with my lonely Eddie on defense and everyone has regular defenses, takes some time to beat. Ohhhh and one team made to be skipped with 3 sentinel priestess.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Looks like Piece of Mind Eddie's power move will override the Valor Talisman health buff.
    Any blue buff stealer overrides it with 1 hit.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Any blue buff stealer overrides it with 1 hit.
    Doesn't override the Golden buff remover after every turn. Plus you can have perfect immunity to keep the health buff with a very small number of exceptions.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    So something I just noticed...

I am (according to the ranking tab) at 3330 points (#82).

After an auto-refresh, in the Attack tab, the FIRST entry starts at 5239 (who is ranked #12), and they go up from there to 8208 (#2).

Basically this is almost everyone between rank #2 to rank #12 (with the exception of poor Gangland who is at #10). And I'm way down on #82.

Why do I get people well above the rank I am? The way it used to work was you got a few people below your rank, some slightly above and 1-2 really high people.

This makes it really hard to progress or win any rounds till I refresh it again.

Edit: And just to rub it in, went to refresh and got an APMA error. Think it was APMA9.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 05-31-2018 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Typo