Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sparton and team - the new Arena art and music are unbelievable! Very well done! I'm waiting very impatiently to find out more about this new Beast (Eddie?) character.

In terms of the event, very nice reward structure. The additional legendary (it normally is just one, right?) for each stretch goal is a nice motivator. I'll go for 400 this time, instead of the usual 300.

And, everyone please exploit my traditional lone Eddie defense during this event.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Sparton - would you guys consider showing a revenge counter on the defense tab? I normally don't revenge much, but I do in events like these. It's nice to know how many of the 20 per day I've used, so I can pace myself. It's easy enough to count as I go, but a display would be cool.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Sparton - would you guys consider showing a revenge counter on the defense tab? I normally don't revenge much, but I do in events like these. It's nice to know how many of the 20 per day I've used, so I can pace myself. It's easy enough to count as I go, but a display would be cool.
    Nice idea! And consider raising the revenge limit to 30-40 per day
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I like the new Area look.. but come on.. it's 3 pieces of (well done) new artwork.. not 3 pieces of new playable content. Let's not be distracted by the smoke and mirrors.
    This is why i everytime say that the Artists do this with love... but the programming ang all the bugs and no new content are the other thing... and all the more and more time consuming events...
    The last one i didn't managed to get all rewards...
    because the apply effects only counted if you kill the DK!! And because i had to do enough in real life...
    And i play a lot.. but only the art of the game, won't hold the players...
    And i won't never ever get the programming side...
    Bugs are normal.., but i never saw a game that gets more and more after every update...

And the Arena events.... WHY they do not change the god damn Defense wins to count in this damn time consuming 24/7 grind?!

Man.., sorry.., but slowly this Game is more stressful than enjoyable.., and i don't want this.., other developers work with their community and most of them are happy..,
    When i am reading here i see a lot of the opposite...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    And the Arena events.... WHY they do not change the god damn Defense wins to count in this damn time consuming 24/7 grind?!
    Are you sure that this would help? No one would set a funny easy defense then! And how many holds do you have per week? Last week I had 26 holds (25%). Due to the funny defenses you get these 26 per day instead of the full week! I know, due to higher activity your defense is attacked more during these events, but still I think we are better situated with the funny defenses, which is one of the best parts of this community (apart from the top50 where I only very seldom see participation in that). So if we aim for 300 wins and due to the algorithm you also get attacked ~300 times. 25% of 300 = 75 holds.
    Only thing that would really change the situation is, if number of MATCHES would count, instead of WINS only. We had this once (or was there another one I forgot?), but it never was repeated.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Don't be so excited about the new arena look, we never forget Cyborg Monday and the last Clansman event ...
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Or the last immortal soul event...

OS
    Android
    Two questions for fellow forum members: how do you like the rewards of this event?(I like earning extra iron coins, and legendary souls). Second, which of the warrior Eddie's do you think is the best with the new talisman set? If I had to add anything I would have all events drop lilith fragments and or the new soul fragments.

OS
    Android
    IC's are great, I'm investing in relics with mine, on Warrior class, I agree with earlier comments, the buff is blue, it can be stolen first hit and leaving the toon quite vulnerable...
    Probably ok if your not in PVP...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    more one day = more ridiculous game:
    600 common souls sacrified = 0 sand of war wtf...end of event for me
    24h a day X6 = 144 sands of war and you 300 WIN for 6 talismans...no choice you must use ironit again and again...
    Some players have infinite ironit? ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 05-29-2018 at 06:00 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.