Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Fight with Valor (Arena) - Get the very first 6-SET Talisman!

Earn the game’s very first 6-set talisman and more by achieving milestones in the new Cathedral Arena!

With the start of the Legacy of the Beast European Tour 2018 comes an incredible new environment for the Arena! The Cathedral is inspired by the set pieces featured in the Tour stage design that just kicked off in Tallinn, Estonia. This new Arena celebrates the Legacy of the Beast European Tour and players will be able to battle in its hallowed halls throughout the tour. See the impact that a new demonic force has wrought across the past, present, and future of the Cathedral!

From now until June 2nd, 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Iron Coins x150 + Rare Soul x1 + Warrior Child of the Damned Fragments x10 + Valor Talisman x1
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Iron Coins x150 + Skill Shard x1 + Warrior Child of the Damned Fragments x10 + Valor Talisman x1
    • Win 75 Arena battles: Iron Coins x300 + Legendary Soul x1 + Warrior Child of the Damned Fragments x20 + Valor Talisman x1
    • Win 150 Arena battles: Iron Coins x400 + Skill Shard x3 + Warrior Child of the Damned Fragments x10 + Valor Talisman x1
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Iron Coins x500 + Rare Soul x5 + Warrior Child of the Damned Fragments x50 + Valor Talisman x2 [FULL SET!]

In addition, there are stretch goal reward tiers for every 100 wins beyond 300 (to a max of 1000 wins), that gets you Legendary Soul x2 + Skill Shard x1 + Valor Talisman x2 for each stretch goal achieved!

One of the big feature rewards for this event is the game’s very first 6-set talisman! The 6-set talisman has an incredibly potent effect, but can only be used by characters who have only red talisman slots (such as Samurai Eddie, your starter Eddie, Warrior Child of the Damned, Warrior/Assassin Newborns of Light, Desert Warrior, and more!). Collect this powerful set to gain an edge in the Arena (and elsewhere!) before they become available elsewhere in the future:

Valor Talismans are red talismans with a 6 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to double your MAX HP for the duration of the battle and remove a Golden Effect from all enemies with every action!

Finally, we have a series of tie-in promotional store items in the shop. If you find yourself short the wins to get to a tier that will finish the talisman set, you can buy a two of the featured talisman for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

OS
    Android
    The server issues continue Sparton...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    OUTSTANDING job with the new Arena look!!!!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Damn.., finally a new Arena, couldn't see the Temple anymore. And i like the look of the Cathedral.. awesome, especially the 'past' and 'future' version. nice
    i have the feel they uploaded this yesterday with the maintenance?

edit: woah the big hall behind our team is awesome. every attack have a cooler, fresh feel now, this time this motivats me for the arena event.., even 300 is still hard, espicially with the ongoing other event. ouh..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 05-27-2018 at 12:25 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    There is no "event" label upside the Arena icon.

In the Event tab at the Challenges are listed the goals of the past event.
    Scroll down and you'll see the new challenges.

I like the new arena look. Very cool and cinematic. I'm disappointed that Necropolis Talismans aren't available anywhere like I was hoping. Also, some of the skippable screens are not skippable now, for example the rewards screen. I tap the screen like a dozen times but it doesn't skip until a few seconds have passed.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Battle #1

Name:  Screenshot_20180526-194104_Game Launcher_crop_492x230.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  32.6 KB

I guess it's another extreme difficulty event!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Scroll down and you'll see the new challenges.

I like the new arena look. Very cool and cinematic. I'm disappointed that Necropolis Talismans aren't available anywhere like I was hoping. Also, some of the skippable screens are not skippable now, for example the rewards screen. I tap the screen like a dozen times but it doesn't skip until a few seconds have passed.
    yes, my mistake.

Thank you anyway!! !

OS
    iOS
    Valor set is a blue buff. Much like the Force set, all it takes is 1 hit from a buff stealer to loose the benefit of the 2xHP. I'd be cautious trying to depend on it in PvP. Especially since all 6 are only going to offer 1100HP per talisman, so you're looking at roughly +6.6K without the 2x hp.. That's typically far too low to be useful in PVP in my opinion.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-27-2018 at 12:51 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I find it difficult to find a *good* PvP toon to apply them to. Turns out characters with 6 red slots aren't good to come by. If I had Alexander Eddie I'm sure he'd like to have them.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I'm finding it difficult to win a fight in the Arena, the AI gives unfair advantages to the other side, for example, both teams using warrior Lilith both have echo buff, AI gives the other repeats every go practically, I have not had echo buff do any good at all...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan