Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    more one day = more ridiculous game:
    600 common souls sacrified = 0 sand of war wtf...end of event for me
    Same here, also satellite is not giving SOW at the moment.

Devs will say, we have perceptual disturbance.

I say they are simply cheating here also.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    set a strong defense against top level players anyway (no Iron Eddie, no Clansman Eddie, no Sentinel Lillith.... and no ghost, necropolis talismans to boot). 3 star evolution runes seem to be in short supply lately. Farming BNW level 10 doesn't seem to help so I'm stuck with a bunch of level 40 talismans with no way to evolve.
    Just personal experience.. the sweet spot for colored evo runes in BNW is around levels 4-7 for me. Levels 9 and 10 always suck for colored runes for me, seems the drop focus is more on stones, colorless runes and maybe, jsut maybe, a talisman.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Sparton if I may offer one suggestion for stretch goals, I think it be better if you complete all stretch goals your talisman set is complete. Seems awkward to do 1000 wins and be a talisman or two short on a set. Still hate seeing the 3 shadow talismans I have in my inventory should have paid the ironite to buy one I guess.
    Hm... I'll keep that in mind for future Arena events. Perhaps I can just make it so the final stretch goal gives more talismans that most other stretch goals to ensure it will end up with a full set.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Personally, I don't like that there is nothing to achieve between 150 to 300. Thats a huge gap! Another (small) reward would be welcome for 200 and 250 to keep motivation high. What do you think?
    Well, we'd potentially run into a similar problem that comes up when people discuss adding in a bunch more divisions to reward the gap between Duelist I and Warlord III; either we end up just giving more rewards out, or I have to redistribute the value of what's given out between the first and fifth tiers, which means one or more reward tiers are diluted to add another milestone.

Right now, the 4th tier is meant to be the tier that is easily achievable by anyone staying on top of spending their Sands of War (it requires a little over 20 wins each day, and you easily get more than that after accounting for 1/hour and before accounting for more from clearing lists/Satellite 15/Sacrifice/Login Rewards). The intent is that the "final" tier (the fifth one) has the big rewards that requires that additional effort and capability to get, so we wanna make sure that it has the value to back that up (above and beyond just hoping people want the top featured talisman set).

OS
    Android
    This is ridiculous, I just gave up on the arena. I'm tied of battling lower ranked or upper ranked players and only getting to use only my basic abilities. The ai only allows me basic abilities on almost all of my toons. For example I am using a wicker man fully upgraded to 100 with all talismans maxed at 50 and only leaving 4 skill shards from bring full tilt and he's killed like a one star and never gets to counter (having a full set of strike talismans maxed). I get killed before I seem to get the first punch in. It's too disheartening to continue. Maybe after a break and some really week players attack me I can revenge. It seems that unless you buy everything you don't get anywhere. Another thing is the gold is only good for summoning souls. It's useless in the store. Please make changes to address these issues. I'll never delete the game, as it's too cool, but I'm about done grinding to get absolutely nowhere. So the souls I pull seem to be basic that I don't want. I even got the legendary soul and only pulled a 5 star chopper. It's just getting frustrating to play for nothing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Same here, also satellite is not giving SOW at the moment.

Devs will say, we have perceptual disturbance.

I say they are simply cheating here also.
    I am absolutely convinced that there is a caching issue or something similar as well.

I had 99 trash chars to sacrifice and got 8 (7?) times in a row 2x rare souls. After that a drought for rare souls for 500 souls or so. But loads and loads SoW.

From my experience if you sacrifice and you get something you like - continue sacrificing the trash as fast as possible because quite often you get exactly the same. If there is no cheating involved it really smells like a caching or a memory issue to me. But something is off.

I think devs can look into the history so please do and search for my 2x rare soul streak (2-3 weeks ago) and tell me that this streak is next to impossible with the RNG system that is claimed to be in place.
    Last edited by hold; 05-30-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    This is ridiculous, I just gave up on the arena. I'm tied of battling lower ranked or upper ranked players and only getting to use only my basic abilities. The ai only allows me basic abilities on almost all of my toons. For example I am using a wicker man fully upgraded to 100 with all talismans maxed at 50 and only leaving 4 skill shards from bring full tilt and he's killed like a one star and never gets to counter (having a full set of strike talismans maxed). I get killed before I seem to get the first punch in. It's too disheartening to continue. Maybe after a break and some really week players attack me I can revenge. It seems that unless you buy everything you don't get anywhere. Another thing is the gold is only good for summoning souls. It's useless in the store. Please make changes to address these issues. I'll never delete the game, as it's too cool, but I'm about done grinding to get absolutely nowhere. So the souls I pull seem to be basic that I don't want. I even got the legendary soul and only pulled a 5 star chopper. It's just getting frustrating to play for nothing.
    In the beginning invest every Iron Coin in health relics - the key is to stay alive long enough to outsmart the AI. It can be long fights but if you are dead you can't hit back. Health, health, health and if you start surviving 1st rounds you can start spreading the relics to boost you attack levels. My opinion.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Last night I had an unusual window of time to play. I burned a ton of SoW and climbed all the way up to rank 53 which is way above my normal ranking zone. I normally range from rank 1500 - 450ish given my available play time. At 53 I hit a wall of opponents that I couldn't get past. Up to that point I had a 96% win rate. When my opponent list rest and I was at 53 I couldn't win any of the battles with the same group I had made the entire run with. I can change up my team and win a little more, but the new team isn't as fun to me and the battles take much longer to win.

It is hard to achieve an event goal of 300 wins when you climb up quickly like that and either get stuck or slow down to the point that it isn't fun for a while.
    I will probably still hit 300, but I don't feel like a casual player anymore once I get past about rank 75 and I am climbing much faster than I am falling to defense loses.

PLEASE KILL ME! A LOT! I have an easy defense set up and don't want to be fighting at this level but I also want to achieve the event goal!
    Easy Killz R us! Help me help you!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Last night I had an unusual window of time to play. I burned a ton of SoW and climbed all the way up to rank 53 which is way above my normal ranking zone. I normally range from rank 1500 - 450ish given my available play time. At 53 I hit a wall of opponents that I couldn't get past. Up to that point I had a 96% win rate. When my opponent list rest and I was at 53 I couldn't win any of the battles with the same group I had made the entire run with. I can change up my team and win a little more, but the new team isn't as fun to me and the battles take much longer to win.

It is hard to achieve an event goal of 300 wins when you climb up quickly like that and either get stuck or slow down to the point that it isn't fun for a while.
    I will probably still hit 300, but I don't feel like a casual player anymore once I get past about rank 75 and I am climbing much faster than I am falling to defense loses.

PLEASE KILL ME! A LOT! I have an easy defense set up and don't want to be fighting at this level but I also want to achieve the event goal!
    Easy Killz R us! Help me help you!
    Yeah, me too!
    My rank is lower, 400 and something, but I am spending more and more time every fight since the difficulty is increasing and I don't want to rise to a level where I have to face some nightmarish defense teams!
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Just personal experience.. the sweet spot for colored evo runes in BNW is around levels 4-7 for me. Levels 9 and 10 always suck for colored runes for me, seems the drop focus is more on stones, colorless runes and maybe, jsut maybe, a talisman.
    3 star colorless evo runes are what I need. I have plenty of colored ones to evolve to 5 star talismans but not enough colorless evo runes to do so. Each evolution to level 5 requires 9 3 star colorless evo runes. When BNW level 10 only drops about 3 every once in a while, it's hard to get the necessary amount to evolve a set to level 5. I guess I'll have to save ironite to purchase in the monthly packs available in the store.

Still hoping to pull a newer Eddie (POM, 7son, Iron, Clansman....) sometime .......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, we'd potentially run into a similar problem that comes up when people discuss adding in a bunch more divisions to reward the gap between Duelist I and Warlord III; either we end up just giving more rewards out, or I have to redistribute the value of what's given out between the first and fifth tiers, which means one or more reward tiers are diluted to add another milestone.
    Sure. I was just thinking about a small bonbon for the effort. Like 5 SoW, 15 ironite and a cold trooper beer
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020