Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    please fix the valor-talisman set. as a blue buff, he can be easily stolen, its a 6 pieces set...
    Agreed.. what they actually need is a new color to take over where the grey buff were supposed to be... unremovable. The Force and Valor talisman sets are really laughable without that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    they seems to be useless for me
    After trying them, I'm not grinding for another set, that's for sure.

OS
    Android
    This sucks! I have a measly 15 wins left to 400 to claim the stretch goal, and I've played the game that much the game has elevated me to share space with most of the elites, getting my ass well and truly kicked!

Carlos, Shaolinlondo, gangland, reidon, Patrice, drinkblood, Sot and a bunch of other players I'm not equipped to deal with yet.. way out of my depth..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks for knocking me down a peg T-man, now if I could get several more like that I'd be on my way!

OS
    Android
    Rags: I know exactly what you mean. The game really starts to push you against higher and higher opponents than your rank is, which is just annoying. I'm still 75 wins away from 300 (to complete my tali set). Looks like I won't make it and have to buy them in the store, plus I miss out on those 500 IC as well. :/

And sure I could keep buying more and more SoW for ironite (losing 2 out of 3 battles), but at some point I have to decide if I chance it or use the remaining ironite I have (which isn't a lot) to buy the talis. :/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Rags: I know exactly what you mean. The game really starts to push you against higher and higher opponents than your rank is, which is just annoying. I'm still 75 wins away from 300 (to complete my tali set). Looks like I won't make it and have to buy them in the store, plus I miss out on those 500 IC as well. :/

And sure I could keep buying more and more SoW for ironite (losing 2 out of 3 battles), but at some point I have to decide if I chance it or use the remaining ironite I have (which isn't a lot) to buy the talis. :/
    Hmmm that's pushing it close, what points are you on now? You should be able to collect more refill sow after a few hours, plus reset your attack is it every half hour?
    After I wrote that I waited a little while got stomped by some bigger fish and reset, it put me down a few pegs...
    Keep in mind you would of got 20 more defences to work with...
    Choose your battles, pick the right team to approach it, the rest is up to who starts and the AI really,, oh and the other teams defences of course...

OS
    Android
    Currently Rank 167, 3647 points, so not far behind you (150/3663).

244/300 wins (so 56 left now).

Problem is I've not got many PvP useful characters. Either the ones I've previously levelled up have been nerfed, have character bugs that while due to be fixed aren't yet (eg: Sentinel Lillith protecting the team against Reduce HP attacks - lost a few PvP battles to that), or just aren't sharded up enough to be useful.

For instance, I've only got the one Lillith (Sentinel), and my best PvP Eddie ATM is Aces High. No GPD or CPD yet, no Prisoner, no Samurai, no Iron Eddie, no Clairvoyant, no Wrath or Beelzebub. Only got Trooper Eddie and Lady Azov of the Frontier souls, and while I have Clansman Eddie, he's still many shards off full power, and the same with Visions. Thankfully I have The Beast, otherwise I'd be a lot worse off.

OS
    Android
    Ok I'm not sure what to tell you here.... have you got an Assasin Corrupt Rescuer?
    Sentinel Lilith could play a part in this team, Trooper Eddie is not without his pluses, every fury he adds gold perfect immunity and endure to his team, (nothing wrong with Aces high Eddie he puts me in my place regularly)
    Clair could do it but use her for her skills not her beef - so to speak, so set her up with green talisman perhaps? 50/50 anyways...
    Back to Assasin Corrupt Rescuer- ACR is very popular at the top, any team that hasn't got her in it, is at great risk it seems I have found a great advantage using her as usually (not always) she removes all beneficial effects including golden effects and seals, if you have one use it! On all toons including ACR, skill shards only effect their ability to either damage or effect chance or healing etc.. they get the defence from the talisman and the buffs too (sometimes), it may take longer to kill the enemy but your main goal in your current instance is to hang in there.
    Sounds like you should get 300 done but hope there's something here that might help..?
    Good luck!

OS
    Android
    No Clairvoyant unfortunately.

Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, Witchdoctor, Eda, Val & Astra get pulled in a lot, usually swapping for either Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer or Sentinel Lillith. Not all are fully sharded tho, and having to constantly chop-change talisman combos between attacks (since I don't have a huge amount of interesting talismans) isn't exactly my idea of fun.

But yeah, main thing is constantly being pitted against teams I have little chance of beating. Chances of getting 300 done are pretty much non-existent (am at 258). I'm definitely not staying up all night playing the game just to get the next level.

Anyway, off to bed for me.. maybe 1 hr of play tomorrow before roll-over (assuming the server isn't down, like has happened a few times near the end of a big event), so no way I'm getting 42 matches done in that time. :/

Gonna just buy the last 2 talismans from the store, tho given some of the reactions to them... *sigh*

OS
    iOS
    I reached 300 last night. That's me done. I don't have the time to go any further today I can buy the remaining Talls from the store but whats the point if they're easily stolen?