Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I just reached the 300 wins right now. Was a lot of work, not much joy. Only few fun-defenses, thats a shame. Matchmaking was very weired sometimes. On 2 days I did not reach the revenge limit due to that small amount of attacks against my sandworm defense.
    @waymo: take a look to your inventory. With 300 wins you should have the complete set now.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    HA ha your right! I guess i must be tired after the grind. I just don't know the top guys have done it. Well done to Kamuz!

OS
    Android
    WTF?!

I am on the way to the 150 wins..,
    I fight against a team some minutes ago.., with a Warrior CotD... He nearly killed my hole team, his passive gives him an extra turn after he killed one..,
    ok.., but after he killed one of my allies, he attacked over and over and over again i counted 8-10!!! Extra turns.., he attacked until he died himself..,

Plese do something with this fucking Arena Events..,
    It is a pain in the ass with all the bugs and this god damn grind until you die shit..,

But hey guys.., it is already clear that June has an AWESOME Arena Event too! Yay, we have something to be really HAPPY about. WOOOHOOO!!

OS
    Android
    It's all over for me, hopefully something easy round the corner? Give my ironite a chance to replenish.
    I got my 400 goal!
    My eyesights a little fuzzy without my glasses but do those talisman look like roses?
    Anyway the 2 x legendary souls for me were death dog and Assasin hell raiser 2 x more dupes to add to the next sacrificial event if I can hold onto them that long.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Interesting fact each Valor 3*Talisman has evolving costs of
    15,000 gold level 3 maxed
    + evolve to 4* 17,955
    + 60,000 to level 4 maxed
    + evolve to 5* 65970
    + 210,000 to 5* maxed
    =368,925 gold

That's 1,418,925 gold to take a full useful set of 6 from 3* received to 5* maxed, I best keep farming gold!

OS
    Android
    i think theres no goldproblem in this atm game. do autoplay powerslave all day long with the whole sot and troopers. im at 40mio gold :P plus, you will get much ironite there

OS
    iOS
    FYI.. Farm NotB Madness.. 80 SOT equates to around 500,000 gold. It would only take 3 full SOT farming runs to get the 1.5Mil in gold necessary.

I did 300 runs.. but mostly for the iron coins.. the talismans are pretty "meh" in my opinion. And really.. not fun.. arena events are never interesting in my opinion... just wash rinse repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat ... yeah fun event huh?

They could mix it up...

Get 50 Area Wins
    Get 25 Defensive wins
    Collect 1000 points
    collect 500 Iron Coins
    Earn 10,000 gold
    Beat 5 teams with Clansman/7Son/s Mayan/Lilith/Beast/GPD/WUR/whatever

I have no clue what kind of backend that would require, but would absolutely make for better arena events.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-02-2018 at 06:38 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FYI.. Farm NotB Madness.. 80 SOT equates to around 500,000 gold. It would only take 3 full SOT farming runs to get the 1.5Mil in gold necessary.

I did 300 runs.. but mostly for the iron coins.. the talismans are pretty "meh" in my opinion. And really.. not fun.. arena events are never interesting in my opinion... just wash rinse repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat ... yeah fun event huh?

They could mix it up...

Get 50 Area Wins
    Get 25 Defensive wins
    Collect 1000 points
    collect 500 Iron Coins
    Earn 10,000 gold
    Beat 5 teams with Clansman/7Son/s Mayan/Lilith/Beast/GPD/WUR/whatever

I have no clue what kind of backend that would require, but would absolutely make for better arena events.
    Yeah it did get a little boring but very time consuming too, everything after 300 has no more ic other than what you earn in each win...

OS
    Android
    YUP, good call to the defense win getting some reward. At the top 25+ level I see no easy sandworm 3 star Eddie wins, my defense has 87 wins from 481 fights-would be nice to get rewarded for assembling a good strategic defense team. Having everyone putting sandworm and blazing through event to the goal may be good idea, but top levels seem to be greedy and nobody wants to lose an inch. I like easy coin, but want a defense getting hi win amounts to be rewarded somehow.

OS
    Android
    I've set my goal in 400 wins.
    370 so far, but the constant crash, over and over, drained my sands of war and my motivation.
    Don't know if I worth spent more ironite in refills to waste in crashes.