Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    YUP, good call to the defense win getting some reward. At the top 25+ level I see no easy sandworm 3 star Eddie wins, my defense has 87 wins from 481 fights-would be nice to get rewarded for assembling a good strategic defense team. Having everyone putting sandworm and blazing through event to the goal may be good idea, but top levels seem to be greedy and nobody wants to lose an inch. I like easy coin, but want a defense getting hi win amounts to be rewarded somehow.
    Exactly, if you've got a +% D win rate.. why NOT reward that in arena events? Or at least give some small amount of love to at least *trying* to get D wins.

And... really.. above 50... 13-15IC per win is better than allowing others plow through to 400+ wins. At least, that's how I see it. Why should I get 10IC per win when I can get 13 or 15?? I do the weak D for a day or so at the beginning.. but beyond that.. meh. It's not common enough once you climb rankings. Lots of new names in the top 100 just due to shear SOW refills.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-02-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So the Valor talisman buff removes 1 gold effect each turn but outside of the arena is there any world where the opponent has a gold buff?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Hit 600 wins and 2 of the 7 Legendary Souls I got were Magus COTD. No 5* either. Ah well, I only played so much for the IC. Every other reward has been a bonus.

OS
    Android
    As mentioned last night, wasn't going to make it so bought the last 2 tali's in the store.

This morning before roll-over (10am here) I did play a bit but got no where near the 300 wins to get that level. Mostly bummed about the IC bonus really.

The matchmaking in the game was really weird and IMO needs to be fixed. Being no where near rank #100 and being matched against almost everyone from rank #2 to #12 was just ridiculous.