Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    So I don't know who saw this, but I want to speculate.
    https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...34645648244736

So this was released with very little context, but here's what I see: A new Eddie, unsure of what he does but he looks similar to Holy Smokes, and I also see a weird demon thing. At first, I wasn't sure what this was, but I think I may know now. The game is called "Legacy of the Beast," what if that's some old version of The Beast or the Beast's master? Maybe it's the gauntlet? I don't know, but it looks very cool. I thought it was a new Eddie from all the promos, but now I don't think so. What do you guys think?

OS
    Android
    a few weeks ago, I appeared on the screen without a picture of the holy smoke ed 5 * I even wrote it on the forum somewhere just as it was sometimes seen garden of life before BW

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I'm finding it difficult to win a fight in the Arena, the AI gives unfair advantages to the other side, for example, both teams using warrior Lilith both have echo buff, AI gives the other repeats every go practically, I have not had echo buff do any good at all...
    That's the 15-20% accuracy boost the AI gets which the dev's state "doesn't exist" and it's all merely "player perception" but every single player has pretty much commented on noticing it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Few server errors but it's ok so far...Hopet there will be weak defences
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    The new cathedral arena is magnificient ! 🤘🤘

OS
    iOS
    will be great if everyone put low defence

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That's the 15-20% accuracy boost the AI gets which the dev's state "doesn't exist" and it's all merely "player perception" but every single player has pretty much commented on noticing it.
    Except me lol but I believe you guys.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Does anyones Teamsection in Skulls Quests is broken too? For over a week it doesn't save right the used teams.., and often it copies to cosmos world's.. and why do we have 3 teams for SQ but not for cosmos World's?! :/

But i am really excited for the new arena and what will come. But i hope you don't forget al the bugs.., Sentinel Liliths new passive still doesn't work right..
    And some Months ago i mentioned that if the Game is set to english in Settings the News Screen still is german... i don't think that this can't be that difficult to fix...

we will se..
    But again and again.., your Artists are doing a great job!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Does anyones Teamsection in Skulls Quests is broken too? For over a week it doesn't save right the used teams.., and often it copies to cosmos world's.. and why do we have 3 teams for SQ but not for cosmos World's?! :/
    I reported this in the "May 8th 2018 Downgrade Discussion"-thread, but fixing things doesn't bring money, only new overpowered toons.

OS
    Android
    I do want to compliment them on thing for this event. The 1500 iron coins for 300 wins.

For anyone who can’t see the math when you are a top 25 person you get 15 iron coins, but if you are down in the standings you only get 10. By giving the extra 1500 coins that’s makes me more ok with setting a joke defense and know I won’t miss out on any coins. So not sure if the 1500 was intentional or not but I do like the added motivation to set a joke defense to help others out. Just wish more people were inclined to do so to help the community out, about the only upside to this game is the community.