Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    yup, crashes in the middle of a arena game now.

And again nothing to hear from the clowns, they can steal money from the players on weekends, so someone should also be there looking after their piece of bullshit, what the call a game.

I think a 3 year old, can code more stable stuff.

EDIT:
    Normally I am not speaking like this, but after almost 2 years of botch and permanent hearing "we are sorry, we will change in the future" (and nothing ever really was changed), it is hard for me not to get upset.
    Last edited by Liebhild; 05-27-2018 at 08:29 PM.

OS
    Android
    I've been experiencing crashes since the last update too. I've never had that issue before with such frequency. Need a hot fix immediately. Would be nice to hear from the devs.

Banned
    OMG, the clowns are again not able to answer.

Where is their company located???

OS
    Android
    My crashes seem to have subsided a bit, but I will say one thing:

NF seem to have at least fixed the game enough that if you crash in either arena, or somewhere else while using a trooper, you don't automatically lose the arena match or access to the trooper.

I've been able to get back in and attack the same player int he arena, or use the same trooper in game (eg: Lord of Light), without any issues.

While the crashes are bad, at least they're not quite a debilitating as before.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    My crashes seem to have subsided a bit, but I will say one thing:

NF seem to have at least fixed the game enough that if you crash in either arena, or somewhere else while using a trooper, you don't automatically lose the arena match or access to the trooper.

I've been able to get back in and attack the same player int he arena, or use the same trooper in game (eg: Lord of Light), without any issues.

While the crashes are bad, at least they're not quite a debilitating as before.
    Maybe not losing the trooper. But of my 4 losses in the arena this week only one is legitimate, the other 3 are all because the app stopped running.

OS
    Android
    I also get some unprompted crashes that let the app just close. Happend right now when I tapped on an equipped Talisman and yesterday at the end of a PVP fight and also during a Skull Quest (was wondering that the trooper I used was still available after restart of the app - which is cool of course!). So it seems that inventory problem is still around somehow.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Some more random chrashes, one at the start of a pvp battle, once by tapping on challenges and now another one by tapping the last cosmos in the desert! Any idea what's going on here?

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Looks like it's a bug due to Unity, as detailed here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post73791

Because of the mismatch, some devices have crash issues (my guess might be some of the older versions of Android). The previous bug affected a lot more players, so till the proper Unity update is in, it looks like we might be stuck with it.

Biggest issue is how long the testing will take, which is always hairy to guess at. All sorts of things can affect how long testing might take (ie: due to finding more bugs).

OS
    Android
    Thanks Cefiar, I also read about it in the other thread now. Hopefully the update is released soon, as it is quite annoying with all the crashes right now. Don't want to imagine a fragment event with so many crashes!

Retired in November 2020