Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Beast Eddie Speculations

Name:  B2FC37C9-BFA7-4A32-9966-19728BCF00BE.jpeg
Views: 757
Size:  260.5 KB
    Speculation Time: June 6th: Beast Eddie joins the game... and possibly Night City as Episode 5 of the Comics is released...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Come to think of it, we haven't gotten preliminary notes yet which is odd. Either they're not yet ready to release the next update, or they're hiding something big from us and this is a teaser.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I don't think that's beast Eddie. Okay, hear me out. In that video, we get a view of two new characters: that beast thing, and a concert Eddie. I think that beast Eddie isn't an Eddie at all. I think that this is the meaning of this game's name: Legacy of the Beast. I think that thing is either some primordial form of the Beast we all know, or it's some greater force behind his evil. Or maybe he's the boss in the gauntlet, I don't know. Either way, I don't think that's an Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I don't think that's beast Eddie. Okay, hear me out. In that video, we get a view of two new characters: that beast thing, and a concert Eddie. I think that beast Eddie isn't an Eddie at all. I think that this is the meaning of this game's name: Legacy of the Beast. I think that thing is either some primordial form of the Beast we all know, or it's some greater force behind his evil. Or maybe he's the boss in the gauntlet, I don't know. Either way, I don't think that's an Eddie.
    Interesting Theory Grim! I thought it was going to be the new Eddie for a new album that they were gonna preview a song or 2 on the current tour. Similar to what they did on the North American Final Frontier tour prior to that album coming out. That theories been disproven with no new songs on the current tour. I like the idea of a new cosmic force manipulating things. Hopefully that story will be fleshed out.

Name:  Eddie.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  104.5 KB

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    According to this I believe that is beast eddie. The article also states a few other toons that will be coming out such as 2 minutes to midnight eddie and icarus.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iro...-gaming-space/
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Nice article, thanks for sharing! I copied the 2 most important sentences for most of the players:

"Players of the game can also look forward to the introduction of "Beast Eddie", the latest incarnation of the band's famous mascot and star of their game..."

"Over the coming months fans can expect the arrival of favourites such as "Icarus", "Two Minutes to Midnight Eddie" and "Killers Eddie".

Woohoo!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    "Killers Eddie", wait. Isn't that Eddie that is supposed to be Night City reward?
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    iOS
    Good news - always thought this tour woudl be the catalyst for new stuff coming out....it may take a month or three but I am sure we will get what they have said in that post on blabbermouth. 2 Minutes is probably my favourtite Maiden tune of all time so very keen to get that toon for sure. Icarus is another fave as well so that too sounds like a winner - hopefully he has some cool art and moves linked to his character - sun melting the other team maybe? " minutes need to have a nuke like power/fury move...not very PC but he has to have that I would guess.

Night City will be good when it comes - no doubt a fair pile of folk will race to get it completed so it will likely last a week or two at most as something new - gauntlet sound like the longer term hook we need though. Once that all comes then I am hoping that new worlds are a bit easier to come by time wise! There are really no limits to what they can do for worlds - so many options and I am sure that there will be more to come - I really fancy seeing a 7th Son based world - it is a weird cover so it has lots of possibilities - same with Somewhere in Time - that would be awesome.

Trying not to get too carried away so lets see what the tour months that follow wil bring us.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Indeed it is so fingers crossed we see Night City soon - maybe next as early as June!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Indeed it is so fingers crossed we see Night City soon - maybe next as early as June!
    That would make sense perhaps, isn't the games 2 year anniversary coming up??
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan