Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I'm not sure how I feel about more Eddies. Love him and the band, but more to over saturate the pool? Anyway, good to hear of the new content hopefully it WILL arrive, but again, no more money from me for it. I strongly believe I paid my share.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about more Eddies. Love him and the band, but more to over saturate the pool? Anyway, good to hear of the new content hopefully it WILL arrive, but again, no more money from me for it. I strongly believe I paid my share.
    Free to play is definitely the way to go. When I think of how much money I spent on this game the first 2/3's of last year i just shake my head. It made me take a big step back from this Dopamine peddler. 6 months of little to no play did me good. Helped me rediscover some tangible and intangible things that were fun and made me happy, Rather then staying in and grinding for the latest in game shiny. If anybody feels themselves getting to jaded dont be afraid to take a step back. Whether its temporary or permanent this shits not worth it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Free to play is definitely the way to go. When I think of how much money I spent on this game the first 2/3's of last year i just shake my head. It made me take a big step back from this Dopamine peddler. 6 months of little to no play did me good. Helped me rediscover some tangible and intangible things that were fun and made me happy, Rather then staying in and grinding for the latest in game shiny. If anybody feels themselves getting to jaded dont be afraid to take a step back. Whether its temporary or permanent this shits not worth it.
    No ready to go "casual" yet Pants... but after going through my receipts, I realized I went overboard. Not doing that again!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Free to play is definitely the way to go. When I think of how much money I spent on this game.... this shits not worth it.
    Amen to that!!! ain’t worth it!

OS
    iOS
    Okay there's been very little actual speculation about his abilities, so I'm going to start that. Let's start with his actual focus. Being that this is "beast eddie," he may have some abilities that dish out a lot of debuffs to the enemies like the Beast himself. I'm not sure what class he'll be, but I'm going to assume he'll be a 5-star assassin, as we haven't gotten a new one since the beginning of the game. His animations seem to be sort of spellcaster-like, and I think his fury will have something to do with the giant beast eddie we see in the new sets for Iron Maiden and in the concept art for this character in the article you guys linked to earlier. He seems super cool, and I'm interested to see what the devs do with him.

OS
    Android
    Release the June Teaser already!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Release the June Teaser already!
    It'll be posted in 16 minutes!